Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 7.05 - 7.08

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47Gandhi

07-04-2013

Quote:
AnJiinG:
Already got them all.... only naut is good for the people who want him the rest is mehhh.....
Sure noob, 'cause Jarvan sucks eh? Just shut up please.

Naut and J IV are both very competitive junglers atm, just watch LCS or Asian scene.
As for skins, Hussar Xin and Wicked LB are both pretty classy and not seen that much ingame.
This sale may not be that great but it's totally fine.

Serpento

07-04-2013

Dafuq? wasn't Winged Hussar Xin Zhao on sale a couple of months ago or something?

Yung Mo

Recruiter

07-04-2013

Mecha Kha'Zix... never gonna happen -,- 1350 is too much for Riot .-. almost over a year now AND IT WAS ELIGABLE FOR SALE? again: just never gonna happen

Edit: just wanted to say Kha'Zix has been released earlier than Zed and Nami so his skin probably will be or SHOULD be on sale earlier together with Syndra skin. They both released in September 2012. Which is almost a year ago and no I didn't want to buy the bundle because I would pay for all those things I don't need -,- I understand you want to make money but you also want to make your community happy right? It's not bad to say what you would like to see and complain a bit. I like the champ sale but I only use ip for champs so only the skins interest me and those have been very bad last 3 months

Satanel

07-04-2013

Justicar Syndra please.

AxeOfChaos

07-04-2013

Quote:
Pluto The Dog:
Ah shoot... I just bought Nautilus 2 hours ago.. Do you think I could get the 975-487 difference back? This really blows :/

Yes you will get it back ask the league support on this website:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

GER PhilixX

07-04-2013

I dont get these kids who downvote this sale, because the sale is actually pretty good.

Blùúb

07-04-2013

Quote:
Pluto The Dog:
Ah shoot... I just bought Nautilus 2 hours ago.. Do you think I could get the 975-487 difference back? This really blows :/

Just write a ticket at you might get your RP back. Worked for me once.

Sir Legsalot

07-04-2013

ok... my rp are safe again

Rhastafary

Recruiter

07-04-2013

3 month sales =)

C00LStoryFoe

Recruiter

07-04-2013

People complaning about the sales.. you want riot to put all the good champions for you to be happy ? Riot is a company and they have to win money it's their job, they put good champions sometimes and that's fine. In other games there is no sales or something like this and they buy stuff without complaning, but when riot makes sales you want more for sure..if there wasnt a sale in lol you wouldnt say anything.
And stop saying those champions are sh*t i got them all, ok u got them all but the others ? I never complained about a sale if i dont like it its fine, others will do.

that was just a small message because im sick of the same comments in every sale and we see the same comments in one sale a thousand times..