Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 7.05 - 7.08

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pewè

07-04-2013

My RP is safe.. again... Looks like Riot dont want my Money ^^ ( still they got paid when u bought the RP -.- )

Pluto The Dog

07-04-2013

Ah shoot... I just bought Nautilus 2 hours ago.. Do you think I could get the 975-487 difference back? This really blows :/

Kushakal

07-04-2013

Quote:
Shad0wr1derz:
american dates again?

It is starting to get on my nerves. Guys, 'Murica is thousands of kilometers <----- that way, so please fix the dates to standards that we use here, in Europe( you know, a continent).

Speedylunar

07-04-2013

Nice sale! 6300, 4800, 1350 champs and 975, 750, 520 skins. Let's hope it's the start of a trend, maybe with a 3150 instead of 1350?

Definetely getting Winged Hussar, been waiting for that!

ThyHeavenlyWrath

07-04-2013

TONIGHT, OUR WALLETS DINE IN HELL.

Zrima

07-04-2013

I don't understand : you give us extra RP for every RP purchase on one hand, and on the other hand you give us a terrible skin sale.
If you put on sale some 1350rp skins just for this occasion, you'd have much more purchase.

EDIT : ooh... I nearly forgot SGU. Well played, well played.

BNKN Wostmongst

07-04-2013

Oh great. I bought Nautilus yesterday. ffs :/

IX Lukas

Recruiter

07-04-2013

Are people going to cry about every sale from now on just because a certain skin/champion didn't go on sale which they would have liked? Just wait until it comes and be patient or buy it for the full price if you're going to cry on every thread.
Anyway, J4, come to me.

Pazzo7

07-04-2013

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Finally Nautilus on sale.

xcutioñ

07-04-2013

Quote:
Pluto The Dog:
Ah shoot... I just bought Nautilus 2 hours ago.. Do you think I could get the 975-487 difference back? This really blows :/

Yes send ticket to support and they will give you back the diference.