Nasus? no counter at all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

untipocomun

04-07-2013

I main teemo, rumble, jayce, and elise. All of those theoretically counter nasus, dont they?
Well, yes and no.

You can poke him and poke him and then maybe pre 6 kill him (even a couple of times). Thats all. After he charges his Q a bit, he withers the **** out of you, ults u and oh **** you are either dead or wasted all to scape him.

Then he just farms q builds full tank and at 30 mins he becomes a monster for carrys and aps.

1. Zoning him, no way under tower is his best spot.
2. Pushing? he uses wither with the junglers ganks and u are dead.
3. Just free farm for all and whait for him to be a monster.

So in conclusion: HE IS TO SAFE PICK. He needs wither change, and passive nerf. Its my opinion and im only Silver 3, but i went down promotion against 2 Nasus because of it.

Cpt Saturn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Poke, don't die, Gank him

Autumn Water

04-07-2013

Have you ever even played a champion called Elise?
Poke him down...tankier he goes quick you kill him.
He ulti Stun him with your CC and then Q in spider form and he's dead.
Insta countered.
Also, im pretty sure teemo counters him in lane if you're not stupid.
Again poke him down and then when goes to hit you blind him...bye bye 1k damage.

KMT Liquid

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by untipocomun View Post
under tower is his best spot.
Not really, under turret the creeps die so fast to get all of them with the Q. Also, his base AD is low if u have defense runes and masteries so he cant lasthit properly under turret as well.

I suggest you to try him on ranked so u can see how it works.

OFC he is very strong.

BioS iP

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazzock View Post
Not really, under turret the creeps die so fast to get all of them with the Q. Also, his base AD is low if u have defense runes and masteries so he cant lasthit properly under turret as well.

I suggest you to try him on ranked so u can see how it works.

OFC he is very strong.
I'm in accord with you. I suggest Jax to counter him, with the Executioner calling....just E next to him, 2 hits(1 with W), Q away. When he tries to farm, you hit him avoiding his heal. if he uses his Q on you, you attack him. if he doesn't do it(to farm), you keep hitting him once every 3 seconds...when he's half hp, just E(instead of hitting him), 2-3 hits and Q away...

I defeated a lot of Nasus with this tecnique!

WDH WildMoNk

04-07-2013

Lee Sin is a good counter for Nasus,Jayce is good and yorick, and there are a lot other champs that can poke him like teemo.Just take a ward so jungler cant gank you and you can have an easy early game vs nasus and dont let him farm.If he fails early and doesent farm his Q enought he will fail the whole game. Im sure he is quite counterable> but still i agree that his W should be Nerf'd it slows you for lifetime -_-'

Bloodthorne

04-07-2013

Garen, Xin zhao, Riven, Lee sin, and more.

Simply pick a champion that does not rely on auto attacks to do most of the damage. When you have wither on you, use your skills, when you dont, use auto attacks.

For example; Garen still deals max damage during wither. Simply keep decisive strike to break the slow when needed. Simply run up to Nasus, spin to win, he casts wither to run, you cast Q silence, ignite ult, dead. Rince and repeat.

Riven for example; jump to nasus with your shield and auto attack him, when he casts wither, use all 3 Qs and the stun. When you are done with the damage, wither has worn off and you still got your empowered auto's. Add in ultimate for some additional damage.

Xin Zhao nulitifies his attack speed and movement reduction with W and E. The Q will prevent nasus from running and with the W sustain, you should have no problems. and if you are losing, hit a creep (or have no target) and cast ult when wither ends to knock him back.

I think this is more a case of players being bad, then a champ being strong.

Arekualkhemi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilgv View Post
Lee Sin is a good counter for Nasus,Jayce is good and yorick, and there are a lot other champs that can poke him like teemo.Just take a ward so jungler cant gank you and you can have an easy early game vs nasus and dont let him farm.If he fails early and doesent farm his Q enought he will fail the whole game. Im sure he is quite counterable> but still i agree that his W should be Nerf'd it slows you for lifetime -_-'
Nasus is countering Yorick after all, thanks for the free Q stacks.

hardluckk

04-07-2013

Riven counters Nasus before lvl 6 but after when Nasus will get some armor he can 1vs1 Riven easily.

Garen is probably hardest counter.

SekkiShin

04-07-2013

Nasus early is kidna weak. Poke him, outfarm and outlvl him and you won lane. Imo Nasus is far from being safe pick. because of so many counters it is safer to jungle with him.