LoLSkill.net - Lookup your skill, ongoing matches and more!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GAJO BOM

05-07-2013

Damm im the best leona in Gold and the 12th best in all tiers

dzer0

05-07-2013

IMO the formula gives way too much weight to the number of games played with a champion

Meppho

05-07-2013

Searching myself with the proper button works fine (altough i'm apparently an empty shell) but if I search for active matches first, and click the "Did you want to search for summoner information instead?" it wouldn't find me. It does though after properly searching.
Might wanna check that up. :>

[edit]
Nevermind, it also has stats up now, so I guess it was just an unlucky moment.

[edit2]
Now that I could look at the stats, they seem pretty useless. Something like an average of KDA and CS/time?
Not that I expected an effective way of measuring skill, but this seems a bit dull. :\

balbraaksel

05-07-2013

I would think to get an appropriate measure of skill a % participation should be included in the calculation.
Like if I would end with 2/2/25 and there were 50 kills our team did I did worse than if I had 2/1/6 while the total kills was 10.

Maybe a bad idea, but there might come a good idea out of this.

balbraaksel

07-07-2013

lol.

Quote:
We get more visitors than we originally expected and reached our current hardware limits. We will upgrade our servers in a few days!
Too bad though, I was planning on looking at the top players of some champions to spectate them.

My Zed is fed

07-07-2013

too much visitors ^^ server down ^^

Linnun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIntestinal View Post
too much visitors ^^ server down ^^
I have finally found out what caused the downtime issues this weekend and applied a short-term fix. I'm actively working on a long-term solution.
For now the website should be accessible again, just the toplist is temporarily disabled.

Massacre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2013

woooooooooooooooo just checked my stats again, and I can see that you updated something, could you tell me/us what you did? (or if you already have, care to copy paste it please? don't wanna be searching through 17 pages :/)

Linnun

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacre View Post
woooooooooooooooo just checked my stats again, and I can see that you updated something, could you tell me/us what you did? (or if you already have, care to copy paste it please? don't wanna be searching through 17 pages :/)
We permanently roll out iterative changes to improve our website. Which changes would you like to get explained?
Possibly I should start to track our changes in some art of "changelog" or "patch notes" for future updates.

Grumly

09-07-2013

I think there is a bug on display KDA
check my nick on EUW, my Volibear displays 17/20/33 i think it is a fantasy ^^

Other KDAs might differ from other sites (lolking / elophant for example)
Take my Zilean KDA is the same but Shen and Mundo are not.

maybe some error in the data recuperation from RIOT