LoLSkill.net - Lookup your skill, ongoing matches and more!

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linnun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

It's time to go from alpha to beta with our new website and present it to some more people for extended testing

www.lolskill.net

What you can do:
* Lookup a summoner to view summoner information, including how skilled they are with certain champions
* Lookup an ongoing match (by typing in a summonername) to view information about the current match, including everyone's rank, their current champion, their skillscore for their current champion and an estimated winchance
* Browse the toplist, apply filters for your champion and see how good you really are. Strive to become the best <Insert Champion Name> in your region!

Check it out! No registration needed and it's free!

We strive to gather feedback and get bugs reported so we can improve our services before we go from beta status to our final website release. Do you have any suggestions for features? We listen to community feedback to make the best possible experience for you.

ShaxXXx

03-07-2013

only one thing to say:

[CENTER][CENTER]EPIC[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Linnun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I have just applied a bigger patch to the website. Besides some cosmetic changes you may notice that we now display your premade status in the overview for an ongoing match!

Keep feedback coming, we're here to listen

Ibbermann

03-07-2013

It seems like my skill score depends on how many games I have, I'm 5-7 with Hecarim (I think I'll just stop playing him) and he's my highest skill score champ.

Thrasher2k

03-07-2013

It's funny that my Vi score will always be one of the highest, when I was only much good with her when she was OP (and I was in a lower league).

Otherwise it's a neat site, statistics are always welcome

Linnun

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibbermann View Post
It seems like my skill score depends on how many games I have, I'm 5-7 with Hecarim (I think I'll just stop playing him) and he's my highest skill score champ.
The amount of games you played as a certain champion does kinda reflect the time you spent as a certain champion and how much you got to learn him. Of course this gathered champion experience has a big role in the formula, but it's by far not the only factor.
Your actual performance matters alot!

Squibbisch

03-07-2013

Imagine I play bronze, and get a good score with Ashe (15/0/0). Now someone else plays diamond and get this score with Ashe (10/0/0). Do I get a higer rating? Because obviously the diamond player would be a lot better.

zida

03-07-2013

Seems like Your "Skill Score" can only be so high depending on what tier you're in.

VVanchor

03-07-2013

Not bad

WaveShock

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibbermann View Post
Do you read it ?
No! Winning or losing means nothing, the actual performance matters!

1234511 ... 20