Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 7.02 - 7.05

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

controversy

Recruiter

07-01-2013

yay riot put thresh on sale. thanks much riot! ^^

Rex Raptor

07-01-2013

Why do us Europeans have to have this crappy 4th of July themed skin sale? Give us something different. At least Thresh is on sale.

Doyla EU

07-01-2013

Your skin sale is bad AND you should feel bad!

All though champions are little better..

TheDunkMaster

07-01-2013

Thank you riot, as you have listened to us i will return the favor and buy both Thresh and Nocturne but to be fair the skins do suck

TitaniumJeff

07-01-2013

happy about nocturne

F4KÉ

07-01-2013

Champ sale good but i got all the champs so bad for me but skin sale just bad when do u out zed skin on sale and thresh skin and acolyte lee sin and maybe i will buy high noon tf if it came on sale. . .

friberq

Recruiter

07-01-2013

Quote:
mRYaHoo1:
fk meee :/ thresh is 487 and i have 486 :P what a unlucky man ;/ but nice sale

There's been some cases when people were missing 10rp or so. They would message Riot support and send a picture. And they would get 10rp, I was missing 40rp for a skin one time. Sent them a picture of my favorite champion and got 40rp

Kokuhaku

07-01-2013

Why the **** would you put american themed skins on sale for Europe? Retardation is beyond everything, Riot.

Doyla EU

07-01-2013

And 1 more thing whats the point of putting good Champion sales i dont care if they put Latest 3 champ for 6300 on sale cus im not buying it you can get it by ip...So put some god damn 975 skins before i spend all my rps i bought!

benj86nl

07-01-2013

YAY TRESH! Byuing instantly