Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 7.02 - 7.05

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMDB Abbz

07-02-2013

For those who haven't realised why these skins were chosen I'll give you my opinion. This week has the 4th of July which is Independence Day in USA so all the skins seemed to be linked to that. I don't think they're putting them all on sale because they're cheaper skins, but rather because they are linked to USA.

RestTarRr

Recruiter

07-02-2013

Does any1 know what champions/skins will be on sale after these?

Karma Kat

07-02-2013

Quote:
Wailmer:
I just bought Uncle Ryze yesterday, anyone knows, if I can get a free refund, and how I do it? Pls help :/

Have you used all of your refund tokens?

DW MAN I GOT DIS

07-02-2013

i love 3 month sales

Yung Mo

Recruiter

07-02-2013

Ok I just want to mention: where is our rare skin + 10k rp contest? We do have the freakin suck sale but the contest isn't here? -,- where was our 2nd world war ending themed sale with a freakin 10k rp contest + limited edition skins back in may? Very disappointed Riot ._.

(For those who do not know just go to this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3614469)

Ultron

Recruiter

07-03-2013

Quote:
TisAlexOmg:
Ok I just want to mention: where is our rare skin + 10k rp contest? We do have the freakin suck sale but the contest isn't here? -,- where was our 2nd world war ending themed sale with a freakin 10k rp contest + limited edition skins back in may? Very disappointed Riot ._.

(For those who do not know just go to this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3614469)

Someone from Riot said they would do something in Europe too, but on an other date.

Hyper Rose

07-03-2013

Something better please?

Matsimania

07-04-2013

GIVE ME KENNEN

Sjai

07-04-2013

Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
Wicked LeBlanc
Sorceress Lux

SnowLucifer

08-26-2014

ok