Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & skin sale: 28.6. - 01.7.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icrieevrytiem

06-30-2013

You know,if you guys want 'Koi Nami' or 'Thresh' or any other champ or skin,just buy it yourselves.There are SO many skins and champs,just buy the skin yourself instead of complaining each and every sale.Sure,they will be on sale someday,but just wait without complaining,be happy that Riot gives you the chance to buy things on sale.Sure,some are better then others,but if I really want a skin I'll just buy it myself,and if it comes on sale the next time,bad luck,but then again,it's just some RP.If you people wait 7 months and complain every time,you don't really want the skin,because if you really wanted it,you just should've buyed the bundle or buy RP.

IHaveAmmo

06-30-2013

Riot pls stop making sale skins whith an art that done by 7 year old childerens. Just do a stickman and give it on sale, same thing. WHY NEVER NEW SKINS? THERE ARE CHAMPIONS WITH ONLY 1 SKIN LIKE ZED, WHY CANNOT I CAN SEE HIM ON SALE ?

Deathmagnet

06-30-2013

Next sale :
Riot girl tristana
Unchained Alistar
Assassin Master Yi

Nunu
Warwick
Ryze

C8 Guelug

06-30-2013

Quote:
Deathmagnet:
Next sale :
Riot girl tristana
Unchained Alistar
Assassin Master Yi

Nunu
Warwick
Ryze

you wrong..

Warwick was on sale, few weeks ago..

change it for kayle or garen!
lol!

friberq

Recruiter

06-30-2013

So, When is the new sale announced? Really looking forward to Unchained Alistar and Kayle! thx riot!

Munkeynutz420

06-30-2013

Commando Jarvan IV on sale please

Saphire Narwhal

06-30-2013

Quote:
Inteligent:
I love sales. But i dont spend Rp on champs anymore, since there is not much more to spend IP on. 40 champs away from all, and just 10 6.3 k ones. Soon Ip will be useless, so id apreciate if they came up with the idea what do to with excessive ip at some point.
And when it comes to skins, the old ones arent worth buying, considering the quality of new ones, its just a RP waste. That leaves me with aprox 1 item on every sale i could be interested in (if they put a quality skin for a champion i actually play that is). And many players are in the same spot i believe. So more often then not someone is unhappy no matter whats on sale.
Its completely fine though.

well, theres runes, rune pages and the such still and the older skins are usually the cheaper ones... only thing i would say bad about the sales are that they keep putting up champs or champion skins for characters that are about to get nerfed...

bronzelote g2

06-30-2013

The sale isnt that good true, but am happy coz if finally bought a skin for Singed so...

Vergiil7

07-01-2013

hi wish ZAC was for SALE would be AAAAWEEESOOOOMEEE <3

Renommee

Recruiter

07-01-2013

Hah final date changed to 01 from 02=)