LoL Nexus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Centricdoomman

27-06-2013

So i started to use LoL nexus to see who's premade on my team and the enemy team and what rank they are.But im wondering if it should be banned. For example last game our top lane used it and found out our bot and jungle were premade he then started a flame war for the whole game after they did'nt help him. So i was just wondering if LoL Nexus should show premades or not as a lot of the time it encourages flaming

Tankerous

27-06-2013

Its not giving anyone an unfair advantage. Its like censoring newspapers for saying stuff the common man wouldnt want to hear.

Oh wait, they kinda do that...

Gwenyhwar

27-06-2013

Well, flaming will be never avoided, when somebody is able to flame. He will flame whoever for whatever...

Massacrul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centricdoomman View Post
So i started to use LoL nexus to see who's premade on my team and the enemy team and what rank they are.But im wondering if it should be banned. For example last game our top lane used it and found out our bot and jungle were premade he then started a flame war for the whole game after they did'nt help him. So i was just wondering if LoL Nexus should show premades or not as a lot of the time it encourages flaming

Oh people are gonna flame for every stupid reason, just like they can flame you for not having ranked border on loading screen, etc. People are *******s and that's all, that's not the reason to remove lolnexus. If they are gonna flame about this - they will simply get banned sooner or later, their loss.

Goofle

27-06-2013

Lol nexus has opened my eyes and helped me realize why my last pick is always gonna be a noob. I didn't know there were that many duo-queues out there (almost 1 per team each game). Apart from that it doesn't offer anything more than lolking does, it just sums all the stats and shows them to you in one page, which is helpful I suppose.

Dr Poro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

27-06-2013

Remove heimerdinger, i picked him and he flamed me.

Why not remove going premade? No premades, no one will flame about premades.

carpinttas

27-06-2013

it uses only information that is available publicly given by Riot : )