Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LolRecorder/LolReplay bug splat error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RPenguin

Senior Recruiter

06-27-2013

Hi,
I recorded some games with lolreplay yesterday and wanted to watch them today, but every time I start it, it crashes in loading screen and a bug splat error appears... I tried to reinstall lolreplay and restart pc and I also tried the repair function in lolreplay, but somehow nothing seems to gets it fixed.
Can anybody help?

BlacKHolETh3orY

06-27-2013

lots of people having been having this issue, myself included. I don't know if there is a fix for it. However, I have noticed it works more often if you have (for windows) the user account control on, and the prompt hasn't come up (if you open replay on its own, but not league - it will then prompt you)
Other than that it sporadically works on and off for me, bugsplats and sometimes saying some required files are missing but lol will still lauch a game so they're aren't.

ShellfishClive

06-27-2013

There is nothing that we can do to fix this I'm afraid, you will just have to wait for an update on the program.

Elzein Mafia

07-02-2013

So silly from the lolreplay

Avodac

08-19-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtwF85PTOT4

IcUStruisvogel

09-03-2013

Heya peeps,

I had this same problem, but now it appears to have been resolved. Don't really know what fixed it tho. The only thing I changed was adding the entire LoL install folder to my real time Avast File shield as an exception.

Hope this works for y'all!

CoSec

04-15-2014

Found the solution!!!

What you gotta do is log in to LoL, start a game or spectate one. At the loading screen where players connect; at the lower left corner of the screen, there is the version of the lol client. Memorize it. Then close the game and your lol client and open lolreplay. Right click the replay you wanna watch and click repair. Change the version to the one your lol client is at that moment, which is the one you memorized. Hope it helps. Worked for me.

I think it might not work everytime cause some new patches might delete or replace some stuff that keeps the older version you recorded from being played but it's worth a shot.