Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerfullwarrior

12-26-2014

I'm absolutely done if it keeps going like this I will undownload this game

KiwiGeneral

12-30-2014

1. You keep getting restricted because you do not improve your behaviour.
2. How long must it keep going until you "undownload" this gme? I mean you have already played five games today.

IamGodLee

01-09-2015

What if riot makes a flame detector in games which will delete the message if it's offensive? Than only what is left is sarcasm comments, which you just have to mute because there won't be an option to detect it.

Croce

01-27-2015

Dear Riot,

I don't have a reform card, nothing was ever sent to my email with my actual "evidence" of being unable to talk to people that i play with.

Right now I have 550 games, which leads me to probably around 1000 total chat restricted games

After playing the last 330 chat restricted games I got my chat back and a smile in my face, I finally could have fun with my enemy and team, talking and making fun (which is what the game should be about).
I instantly got the 550 games chat restriction, I'm not calling names, I'm not being racist, all I want is to have fun. I have never been so pissed off about something that makes zero sense. OKAY I GET IT, you will say that when I say someone fed the enemy I am being toxic, that saying the game is over and we should surrender is being toxic. THESE ARE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN THE GAME! You may think that we 'cry' about this too much but the thing is, the chat restriction only gets us more pissed because we can only use one sentence every 4 minutes. That only means we can't communicate enough and people will get more and more mad at each other.

Accept the fact that your restrictions reasons are wrong, if someone gets restricted there is 0 chance he will be able to talk in ALL again. I mean it, if you want to hire me to manage a new tribunal I am willing to because you guys are killing the fun.

PS: I am almost leaving this 5 years old acc because of it's chat restriction, I am unable to have fun playing a multiplayer game while pretending to be a bot

EmotionaLesbian

01-31-2015

I got chat ban for 75 games which i deserve, but ranked game ban for 35 games? for what? For saying something like "ur graves is useless" in all chat? Could you please remove the ranked game ban it if 100% not deserved

Macgaitas

02-04-2015

lol

Mikethebaron

02-19-2015

"player behaviour expert?" Really? You get paid to do nothing. NOTHING.