Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LollerJoller

Member

03-04-2014

aaa


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kartoshke

Junior Member

06-02-2014

FAK


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeraphineX

Junior Member

07-07-2014

HELP.

I'm beeing reported by trolls in game for no reason!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechoSin

Member

08-03-2014

Quote:
XeraphineX:
HELP.

I'm beeing reported by trolls in game for no reason!


If so you will probably not get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vioponchik

Junior Member

08-14-2014

Banned for 3 days becouse i leave 1 time! Itsnot like gantelmen - i am girl omg


Hello dear LeagueofLegends . My name is Violetta. I am 21 Years Old.
I leave to day at 17 00! because i play in computer-zone and they closes at 17 00 o'clock every day. I cannot do anything, and i was banned to 17 aug. PLease unban me, its not right.
P. S. Sorry my English, its so bad.
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...9156/212648449


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liqtek

Member

10-19-2014

Reform Card: [http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/476801/#nogo]

Punishment: [SUSPENSION OF 2 WEEKS]

My account got banned 2013 March 09 for being reported and banned too many times. This is just one of my cases i found in my emails.

Put your objections or questions here.

Only case valid i would say is CASE 1. There is a case where i'm reported for not communicating however, i did communicate and almost carried the team i didn't get how this report was valid at all also in that case i was playing with a mate joking around with a little bit of banter calling him something which he was alright with because we were on ts3.

I find that the system back then was broken and i got reported by people who just were mad at the game and needed someone to blame.


(If you can reply to me about the case where i'm reported for not communicating. Tell me how i didn't communicate and how it is a valid report)
If you would like to see more cases for my following reform card please tell me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiGeneral

Senior Member

10-20-2014

Quote:
Liqtek:
Reform Card: [http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/476801/#nogo]

Punishment: [SUSPENSION OF 2 WEEKS]

And you decide to post this now?

Quote:
Liqtek:

My account got banned 2013 March 09 for being reported and banned too many times. This is just one of my cases i found in my emails.

Wrong, you weren't punished for getting reported. You were banned for your behaviour.
Put your objections or questions here.

Quote:
Liqtek:

Only case valid i would say is CASE 1. There is a case where i'm reported for not communicating however, i did communicate and almost carried the team i didn't get how this report was valid at all also in that case i was playing with a mate joking around with a little bit of banter calling him something which he was alright with because we were on ts3.

I find that the system back then was broken and i got reported by people who just were mad at the game and needed someone to blame.


(If you can reply to me about the case where i'm reported for not communicating. Tell me how i didn't communicate and how it is a valid report)
If you would like to see more cases for my following reform card please tell me.

1. The case is a sample. Try to understand this.
2. I see misbehaviour in several games of your games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kunigas

Junior Member

12-01-2014

Kindergarten. Go to mommy cry, that you bad called. So stupid system.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im The IT

Member

12-17-2014

Finally!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerfullwarrior

Junior Member

12-26-2014

can somebody tell me why I am continuelly banned from ranked games and got chat bans ?