Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SUXY v2

08-08-2013

Reform Card: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/705072/

Punishment: Permaban

Is this case worth even a timeban?

Speedylunar

08-11-2013

Quote:
SUXY v2:
Reform Card: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/705072/

Punishment: Permaban

Is this case worth even a timeban?

Please make a seperate thread on the forum for specific cases.

To answer your question: asking for reports, constantly threatening to report, being an all round negative influence. Yes, this is worthy of a time ban. And seeing that your account has received the temp ban warnings already without any apparent improvement, you have been permanently banned from this game.

Miss Guevarra

08-18-2013

riot just failed hard with the tribunal system please stop fail riot you suck sometimes

Speedylunar

08-22-2013

Quote:
CharmaineWris:
riot just failed hard with the tribunal system please stop fail riot you suck sometimes

Would you mind sharing your reasoning behind these statements? Because saying something sucks and then not telling why will not make anything better. Who knows, they might actually use your feedback if your reasoning is good

Candle Light

08-22-2013

Is there any way of stopping people continuously insulting, harassing and mocking you on Forums?

Speedylunar

08-22-2013

There are only two things that work for me and they don't really avoid the insults, they just help me relax a bit.

1. I try to take a break from posting every now and again, to get out of it, to take my mind of things and to avoid getting frustrated while posting, making angry replies to players who deserve better. I know it doesn't stop the insulting, but it does help you keep your calm.
2. If someone really starts insulting or mocking me on personal title, I avoid the thread after that. They're beyond my help and should try to solve their problems on their own - which has a small chance of success if they behaved that badly. If people won't listen to reason, there's no use in trading insults. The discussion, as far as I'm concerned, has ended the second they posted their insults.

I tried to report 2 very bad cases via Support, and they basically told me that the Forum Admins take care of things. The offensive posts are still there though, months after the reports, and some of the players are still trolling strong on the Forums. So reporting via Support is a no-go as well, since it accomplishes nothing but wasting your (and Riot's) time.
There is no report button on the forum. I've suggested adding this to the Riot Support (when I reported the Forum misbehaviour), but they didn't reply to that suggestion so I think that it's not going to happen any time soon (if at all).

Candle Light

08-22-2013

Thank you for reply, Speedylunar.

Can't say it helped a lot, but at least I know how it works now.
I'll try to follow your advices.

Speedylunar

08-24-2013

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. The bad thing is: there is, realistically speaking, nothing we can do against flamers or trolls on the forums. We have no power here and we can't (like in-game) mute a forum member and report him/her. So the only thing you can do, is to try to shrug it off and move on...

eXperience13

08-27-2013

Hey,

I have been in a few games with 4 premades and trolls... I took a video from my last game and now i just want to know where i need to put it so Riot see it? Please help, ty

Speedylunar

08-28-2013

The best place to report ingame misbehaviour is in the post-game lobby. If the misbehaviour happened in the lobbies, you should contact support.