Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

06-27-2013

Permabans are never lifted.

Speedylunar

07-06-2013

Extra FAQ on the usage of this forum, because the same topics seem to come up a lot of times:

1. I want to report [player name] for [offense].
This forum is not meant for reporting players. If you want to report a player, you can use the report button in the end-game screen. If the offense happened in a private conversation, you can send a support ticket with screens attached.

You should be aware that naming a player and accusing him of an offense in the forums is considered shaming and is against the forum rules.

2. Please ban [player name].
The threads on this forum are responded to by other players, and this forum is not for getting Riot staff members' attention. Other players can't decide to ban a player, so we can't help you here. Writing a support ticket to Riot is a better sollution, and doesn't name and shame a player publicly.

3. Look at [player name]'s behaviour in the screenshot I just took!
Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums. It would be wise to refrain from posting screenshots, or, if you really want to, to black out all player names.

Reporting in the end game screen is your best option. If the offending player misbehaved anywhere else than ingame, you should contact support and attach the screenshot.

4. Is [a player action] reportable/bannable?
If you want to know that, you should post in the Player Behaviour Forum (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85). This forum is for asking context surrounding a ban given after Tribunal judgement.

5. OMG I just got banned! WTF? Please remove my ban, I didn't do anything wrong!
First of all, without your reform card, you won't get any decent response to your topic. Other forum members can help you understand where you went wrong, in order to prevent toxic behaviour in the future, and to keep you out of Tribunal.

Secondly, this forum is meant to receive feedback from other players surrounding your ban. It is not meant to defend yourself against a given ban. To object to your ban, you can write a support ticket. However, a ban, once given, is never removed before the duration of it has been completed.

6. According to my Tribunal case I was reported in one [3-5] games. How can I be banned based on 5 reports, when I have played [high amount of games] without reports?
In order to get your case put into Tribunal, you have to be reported in >20% of your games. The games shown in your Tribunal case are a sample of all the reports made against a player. Therefore, you were reported in way more than 3-5 games, but that sample is considered big enough to reach a justifiable judgement.

7. Leaver Buster just banned me! I never leave, I want to play again!
Leaver buster is an automated system that banned you from playing due to your high amount of game leaves. You cannot fight those bans on these forums or anywhere else. Find out through introspection why you left so many games and try to improve your track record of staying in games. Be aware that you are under zero tolerance for the next few weeks, so try not to leave any more games.

Speedylunar

07-08-2013

(Sorry for double post, but I would like to have an answer to this)

A few minutes ago, several topics were closed and/or had their first post removed (mostly due to naming and shaming). However, the forum is still filled with threads that can be removed (wrong forum, shaming, not having reform card despite questions asked about it, Leaver buster bans instead of tribunal bans).

Is there any way for us, forum members, to assist Rioteers keeping this forum neat, tidy and on-topic? Or to help them during the cleaning up of this forum? It seems like a daunting task for them right now.

(Over 2 months in. The moderators that did seem to come here irregularly have completely disappeared without a trace. Players are free to name and shame whomever they want without any repercussion. Flaming and raging at forum regulars happens regularly by now. This forum is reigned by Tribunal Trolls, not by Riot.)

OK then. Let's look at this. A four week old thread was bumped up again yesterday. It's content? More naming and shaming. Was it prevented or removed? No. I'd hate to be this player, with the way his privacy is being defended...

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1310605

axelown

07-26-2013

"Mundo thinks you a big sissy"

Crownspired

07-28-2013

Quote:
axelown:
"Mundo thinks you a big sissy"

Beat it kid.

Lady Lothiriel

07-28-2013

@speedy: I like your additions to the FAQ for this particular forum. It would sure safe some time for us to just point to the FAQ instead of writing the whole thing over and over again.

As for "helping out: I think we already do that in a way. No question is left unanswered, everyone who names and shames is being told about the rules, etc.

The onyl thing I would wish for was a "cleaning up" of the worst of some troll post (like the one two above this one).

xxxThroneKingxxx

08-02-2013

i got suspend because of a game in ranked that i said i want to surrender... i was not afk i was farming and push top, we lost the game in 25 minutes all towers destroyd, because katarina mid and xin jungler where feeding, yi ends game with 20-0-6, katarina end game with 1-10-0, and xin end game 1-8-1, all they do in game was dive in tower and try to make kill and get killed, and i got suspended?? i was winning top lane vs zac 2-0 and i told them to "plz stop feeding", i told again with capslock on "PLZ STOP FEEDING PLZ" and xin was write "lol" its means laughting out loud and call me noob and retard, and i got suspended?? because i said i want to surrender because i spend my time win 6 games in bronze 4 to get 34 points and now i will lose 22 points with this guys in team feeding... plz riot dont suspend my that long time i didnt do nothing wrong come on... i want to surender because it was a game it was lost since minute 8 xin only feeds and kata only feed...the summoner kata was Blackthulhu, and the stats of the guys with kata is 6 wins,16 defeats 27.3% of wins, and per game is kills7.4/game deaths10.8/game.
xin summoner is Atominium and the stats 2wins, 8defeats,20% of wins, and per game kilss6.3/game deaths9.2/game, this guys are big feeders and if u see other champs they played the feed with others, and u suspend me because i said i want to surrnder and keep farm and push top??

Crownspired

08-03-2013

Quote:
xxxThroneKingxxx:
i got suspend because of a game in ranked that i said i want to surrender... i was not afk i was farming and push top, we lost the game in 25 minutes all towers destroyd, because katarina mid and xin jungler where feeding, yi ends game with 20-0-6, katarina end game with 1-10-0, and xin end game 1-8-1, all they do in game was dive in tower and try to make kill and get killed, and i got suspended?? i was winning top lane vs zac 2-0 and i told them to "plz stop feeding", i told again with capslock on "PLZ STOP FEEDING PLZ" and xin was write "lol" its means laughting out loud and call me noob and retard, and i got suspended?? because i said i want to surrender because i spend my time win 6 games in bronze 4 to get 34 points and now i will lose 22 points with this guys in team feeding... plz riot dont suspend my that long time i didnt do nothing wrong come on... i want to surender because it was a game it was lost since minute 8 xin only feeds and kata only feed...the summoner kata was Blackthulhu, and the stats of the guys with kata is 6 wins,16 defeats 27.3% of wins, and per game is kills7.4/game deaths10.8/game.
xin summoner is Atominium and the stats 2wins, 8defeats,20% of wins, and per game kilss6.3/game deaths9.2/game, this guys are big feeders and if u see other champs they played the feed with others, and u suspend me because i said i want to surrnder and keep farm and push top??

Game 1:
Quote:
Volibear[00:28:54]u guys are really bad
Volibear[00:34:04]see u guys are really bad é só merda a jogar a isto(just to throw this ****)
Volibear[00:46:42]see u are very noobs
Volibear[00:48:01]always idiots noobs just surrenderperda de tempo(waste of time)

Game 2:
Quote:
Pantheon[00:18:46]urtog u really good
Pantheon[00:21:29]useless warwick
Pantheon[00:24:57]omfg come help us
Pantheon[00:25:04]useless team
Pantheon[00:25:13]say yes
Pantheon[00:25:18]u all cant play
Pantheon[00:25:25]top urgot bad
Pantheon[00:25:30]warwick bad
Pantheon[All][00:27:02]this warwick suckss and ids my fault
Pantheon[All][00:27:34]see warwick is trolling
Pantheon[00:30:53]really useless team
Pantheon[00:31:35]i dont care
Pantheon[00:31:42]i want to out the game
Pantheon[00:31:46]u never help
Pantheon[00:31:53]u really suckk warwick
Pantheon[00:36:07]really useless team
Pantheon[00:38:02]really useless team

Game 3:
Quote:
Jax[00:17:57]WU U REALLY BAD
Jax[00:18:04]NIDALEE U TOO NEVER HELP
Jax[00:18:10]USELEES TEAM
Jax[00:20:53]i quit
Jax[00:21:18]im playing with premades
Jax[00:21:24]that dont do nothing

Game 4:
Quote:
Pantheon[00:09:02]u only farm
Pantheon[00:09:06]u really suckk
Pantheon[00:12:48]u gj on mid
Pantheon[00:12:57]ap xin
Pantheon[00:13:00]amazing
Pantheon[00:14:11]omfg helpo me
Pantheon[00:14:24]stfu and fight

Game 5:
Quote:
Volibear[00:00:59]caitlyn come top
Volibear[00:01:35]we need to bam this guys
Volibear[00:01:39]ban caitlyn
Volibear[All][00:02:06]plz report caitlyn is a troll
Volibear[00:04:14]guys dont forget to report caitlyn
Volibear[00:15:11]CAITYLIN U TOP
Volibear[00:15:15]COME TOP+
Volibear[00:15:29]COME TOP U RETARD CAYTILLIYN
Volibear[00:17:44]now u quiet??
Volibear[00:17:50]fu we all report u
Volibear[00:17:52]to ban
Volibear[00:18:10]im tank idiot shoot when i atack
Volibear[00:18:24]plz re+port this idiot caitlyn
Volibear[00:22:51]why ks me??
Volibear[00:22:53]why
Volibear[00:23:09]diana im out the game byebye

This is not 2 matches that did go wrong. This is a full 100% hit of the Tribunal.
You are flaming, blaming or being the most negative impact in the game.

Speedylunar

08-03-2013

Please keep this thread on topic...

RealCrayon

08-08-2013

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/1161936/#nogo

Case 1 is bad that is it, and the only thing i did was call him bad, which he was playing bad. I really don't think this deserves a 7 day ban. I would make an agreement to if ever get a negative tribunal case again, i could be permabanned. I mean 7 days seems extreme, maybe 3 days would be justified

- Thanks