Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Using this Sub Forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

06-26-2013

This forum is not for Red responses, there may be Red replies to threads here, but that's not guaranteed. Many players will be able to help you understand where you went wrong and this is not a place for punishments to be disputed, but for context to be explained to help you avoid the Tribunal in the future.

Stay respectful, there's nothing worse than a profanity laden rant forming questions about the Tribunal and be sure to check out the FAQ (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1258327) for a lot of helpful information. If you want to discuss Player Behaviour in general, then please head here (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85).

If you want to request context surrounding your ban then please use the following format. Every thread posted here must have the Reform Card Link in order for players to assist you.

Reform Card: [Post Link Here]

Punishment: [Warning/Time Ban/Permaban]

Put your objections or questions here.

Deamokles

06-26-2013

Finally! I hope this will keep some threads off GD.

Beats29

06-26-2013

Yes!

Lynléire

06-26-2013

This forum was just made? Oooooh, great idea!

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

06-26-2013

Quote:
Deamokles:
Finally! I hope this will keep some threads off GD.

That's part of the aim, also want to avoid those threads which use a case as a jumping off point to start a new discussion without any Reform Card. Better discussion all round is the goal.

Jehofi

06-26-2013

So now i have 2 forums sections i have to visit every day

Good idea in bundling and formatting all that ... lets call them ... discussions.

Painer

06-26-2013

I like the idea. However i doubt this New Board will work the Way it is supposed to be. I fear this will end like the Tribunal Board where People just want to let Out some Steam by ranting about the System but without a Card or even a real Interest in help. I Hope i am wrong.

Lady Lothiriel

06-26-2013

Quote:
So now i have 2 forums sections i have to visit every day

That's what I was thinking. However, maybe we'll have a more organized way of answering "why am I banned" requests and now it's even in the rules that you have to provide your caselink.

Let's see how this works out. I'm very happy though, that there is so much thought being put into how to handle things like that, thanks.

MrRaptorone

06-27-2013

Greeting,
half a year now slowly being banned from my dear my user account. I have read and understood the rules I would like to apologize to everyone. I learned things I ask to lift the prohibitions tutorial .
I promise never to occur, or ask for a ban from the game forever conversation piece, but I urge you to give the user account for over 3 years I have it, let your heart please.peace and love . hi to Adam

MrRaptorone

06-27-2013

Greetings
Title: Perma ban

Reform Card: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/730895/#nogo

Punishment: 2286 dec 22 perma ban

Greeting,
half a year now slowly being banned from my dear my user account. I have read and understood the rules I would like to apologize to everyone. I learned things I ask to lift the prohibitions tutorial .
I promise never to occur, or ask for a ban from the game forever conversation piece, but I urge you to give the user account for over 3 years I have it, let your heart please.peace and love . hi to Adam
sorry for flame and negative for me :/ i didnt can never for read on chat. and sorry for bad english