Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Candle Light

05-26-2014

Quote:
tboms:
i would like to know if the ip of the banned account is tracked in order to detect the owner. if not i think it should in order to avoid smurf players from ruinning lower division players game's experience

Is it tracked? - Yes.
Is this information used to prevent people from creating smurfs and ruining fun for beginners? - No.
Will it be ever used for this purpose? - No, not likely.

Juppalinas

05-28-2014

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/img08128qfvgl9sok.jpg

LOOK AT THIS AND I GET CHAT BANNED FOR FLAME PLAYER LIKE THIS I GOT A 20 GAMES LOSE STREAK CAUSE 10 LEAVER 4 AFK AND 1000000 FEEDER RIOT PLS BANN ME I DONT HAVE MORE TIME TO WASTE FOR NOOBS

ScottishFox

05-29-2014

Quote:
Juppalinas:
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/img08128qfvgl9sok.jpg

LOOK AT THIS AND I GET CHAT BANNED FOR FLAME PLAYER LIKE THIS I GOT A 20 GAMES LOSE STREAK CAUSE 10 LEAVER 4 AFK AND 1000000 FEEDER RIOT PLS BANN ME I DONT HAVE MORE TIME TO WASTE FOR NOOBS

20 game lose streak? I don't believe that for a second. Either that or you just need to git gud.

Piokil

06-03-2014

Really riot what tha ****! Last month i had chat restriction for 20 games i was amazed because i'm not a flamer :/ after 2 weeks i had chat restrition again... How could i flame during this time when i had chat restriction? I have only 5 sentence every 20 min and i dont waste it on flaming. But ok i finished this 20 games yesterday and today i woke up and i saw that i have again fuuucking 20 games chat restriction i really didnt flame at all and now i'm really mad!!! Please tell me what is going on because its really anoying when i want to say sth like "i go ulti in 30 second wait dont fight " and i cant because i got this ****'y chat restriction... Really pls tell me why are you doing this to me ??!

UMAD xMigi

06-05-2014

when are you guys actually gonna do something to help people and improve their gameplay concerning the tribunal system for ranked qeus like give people a loss forgiven in ranked when their teammates actually leave verry early in the game and dont come back?

Saganor

06-18-2014

I've gotten banned for no reason at all befor and I dont want that to happen again! And as I've played ranked some players have reported me for no reason at all and im so scared that I'll get banned again for no reason! Please check who you're banning befor you ban them riot

Green Baker

06-18-2014

So what's up with tribunal?

Raykable

06-21-2014

Quote:
Green Baker:
So what's up with tribunal?

Nothing, because everything's down (☞゚∀&#65439
They're apparently upgrading it, hopefully it should be there faster than Duke Nukem Forever, and should be better.
(I really hope we will have a release date soon ^^)

Dr Strangelove

06-24-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47515936#post47515936

This is what people say to get chat banned.

I have to say those people who got chat banned do deserve it and need to stop putting a halo on their head.

NeverGiveeUp

07-02-2014