Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XmatongX

03-25-2014

gg mlg op usless ban system

Bashuri1

03-26-2014

This is the first time i am in this form. It's nice to read the stories of others, it also makes me aware of my behaving during the game, sometimes bad games that bring negative attitude to up. I hope i can improve this and hope that every one can work on improving this.
Good forum. Thanks.

Bashuri1

03-26-2014

Good tips. Thanks

Saint Draco

04-20-2014

Hi how long will The Tribunal still be in recess. Word has spread and now people are flaming and trolling knowing they wont get banned

borntomurder

05-04-2014

I have just one question : why the tribunal is in recess (for like a month) ?

Chorismat

05-06-2014

Quote:
borntomurder:
I have just one question : why the tribunal is in recess (for like a month) ?

rofl, close to three by now... (i checked daily, at least weekly)

borec41

05-08-2014

Im play game duoQ and we would win but about 20 min all disconnect and this was 0v0 after 10min I will join, and it was 3V4 and they won and wasnt LOSS PREVENTED WTF why riot -17Lp nice riot isnt fair

ScottishFox

05-22-2014

What is this thing, the 'Tribunal'? Hmmm, oh I remember it was that thing we used to vote on whither we punish or forgive people based on breaking the Summoner's Code. Well, you see, it would be great if it WASN'T IN RECESS 24/7 and people who actually break the Summoner's Code were being punished instead of getting away with it all the time.

jonas12221

05-23-2014

Braum is to OP pls nerf him

tboms

05-25-2014

i would like to know if the ip of the banned account is tracked in order to detect the owner. if not i think it should in order to avoid smurf players from ruinning lower division players game's experience