Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GmxVolkan

01-13-2014

Im banned but i have still like 1000 rp in this acc pls let me gift it to my other acc pls his name is blaxxba PLS

GmxVolkan

01-13-2014

this acc is banned but i have 1000 rp on this acc but banned let me gift it to my other acc pls his name is blaxxba

samijnski

01-15-2014

1. What is the Tribunal?
The Tribunal is a system that empowers the League of Legends community to challenge each other to become the world's most sportsmanlike community.

I'm pleased u are trying to fix this community Riot, but sadly it's not working at all. Maybe making lol 18+ would at least solve half the community problems. I've played since season 1 and absolutely LOVE this game. But the community started to become worse and worse in the end of season 2 and during season 3. Right now, the community is probably at the lowest point a gaming community can get. Very sad it turns out this way. Cause the ones who are trolling and flaming every game are not the ones buying Riot points and thereby sponsoring the game. it's the adult, mature people who actually have lives who buy RP and try to get the best gaming experience. I know you probably wont even read this, but still, I hope it's not too late for this game. But I'm afraid it is.
Greetings,
Samijnski, a real LoL lover. (Or at least I used to love it :/)

samijnski

01-15-2014

Quote:
Typhoon01:
A system in which you can be punished if you do something your team doesn't agree with is pretty damn bad. I haven't been warned or banned on any of my accounts, but if I do something my team doesn't agree with I might very well be reported and end up banned?

No, you will NOT because the tribunal will review the case. And if you ARE right, u wont be banned..

MrRaptorTheKing

01-31-2014

again flamer toxic player.

AnthonievSs: uhm
AnthonievSs: i am lvl 25
AnthonievSs: i was against you
AnthonievSs: and you suck

CurriBoii

02-01-2014

Hello, i want to sell this account. i have received many offers but i think i can win even more with it. i already sold 3 diamond accounts before so its ok, im a good trader, not scammer
well this account has 30-40 skins, almost every champion and diamond 4 last season with just 1 match of placement made. and it was a win i will sell for the best offer guys

ingame name if you want to check anything: Curriboi

best regards all, waiting for your offers

CurriBoii

02-01-2014

Hello, i want to sell this account. i have received many offers but i think i can win even more with it. i already sold 3 diamond accounts before so its ok, im a good trader, not scammer
well this account has 30-40 skins, almost every champion and diamond 4 last season with just 1 match of placement made. and it was a win i will sell for the best offer guys

Candle Light

02-03-2014

Quote:
CurriBoii:

At the very least - this breaks account sharing policy, but it also breaks for example this:

Quote:
Terms of Use:
D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

I really hope Riot will stay true to rules they set.

Hadimasta

02-20-2014

I got banned whilst in a game, the victory sign showed and when i clicked on it: lol said that i abandoned my team?! And in the game before that i got a warning whem my computer shut itself down, but i kept trying to log on.. What do i do now?

BUTMAN2013

Senior Recruiter

02-26-2014

I have problems with electricity and occur voltage drops and so I was out of the games and today I called a wizard, he eliminated the problem and now everything is fine, I ask you to remove my ban