Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2high2killya

11-13-2013

Iv noticed that everydays people leave/intentional feed/afk and ruin rank games.would know why Riot just giv up about reports/bans etc nobody cares about reports because its useless.This is the first game that i play where people do whatever they want without judgment.im really disapointed with LOL staff.Each five games i can play one decently, this is this is frustrating!!!There is an EXAMPLE:m last game a player (ActgBosnac) dicided to ruin the game,since minute 2 till the end he did intentional feed top/mid/bot jst run and die t ruin the game iv sent a menssage to RIOT staff but unfortunately RIOT STAFF GIV UP and that guy is still playing and ruining games. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45979895#history riot pls do something about those people.ty

number1DERP

11-19-2013

so... I got banned from getting a tank sona roaming across map and it is MY fault that I told her where she belongs?Another great invention of riot.

Endellion

11-19-2013

Feel free to post your reform card in a thread, if that's all there was I'm sure the regulars would vindicate you without question

strojvedouci

11-20-2013

Player send me this http://tribunalleague.webuda.com/ with massage: pls vote for me on tribunal or ill get banned. Yes seems legit.. but its fake tribunal for steal your acc.

TheRealChosenOne

11-22-2013

http://riot.ws/index.php?id=56486

astijn3457

12-01-2013

can someone help me with a ban request?
i have recorded it,
we where playing one for all and out team was feeding the enemie fiora becuase we didn't pick the champion they wanted.
they were swearing at us and stuff.
where do i need to upload the video tape so riot can see it?

andrefma

12-03-2013

Hi!

I am inviting you through this game to play another one based on economics, politicas and war.

In this game you can be congressman or even president, you can be a successfull manager and have your own companies or you can be a soldier and fight for your country.

To join us, you only need to register using this link:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/The+Reborn

Your country needs you, are you ready to help you country?

thorekeBE

12-12-2013

Quote:
Typhoon01:
A system in which you can be punished if you do something your team doesn't agree with is pretty damn bad. I haven't been warned or banned on any of my accounts, but if I do something my team doesn't agree with I might very well be reported and end up banned? Even if I am right and the other four are wrong. Of course that'll often be impossible to tell without watching a replay of the game...
You acknowledge the above and reply telling people to trust the people judging. That is insane. A huge percentage of the world's population has no business doing any judging whatsoever.
This ridiculous system is probably inspired by the even more ridiculous American jury system in which any citizen can be called to court for duty? That is very, very, very dangerous. But then so is everyone having guns.

That being said, getting teamed up with people who have the brain capacity of a snail is frustrating to say the least. When you already know within minutes that no matter what you do you will not win that game (and I do mean nothing), there really should be something you're allowed to do without being (possibly) punished for it (afk/leave).
From what I have read there is literally nothing you're allowed to do in such a case other than playing out that doomed game to the best of your ability, while knowing the inevitable outcome long before the defeat screen confirms your insight. Of course sometimes you learn new things regardless of whether you're playing a winnable or unwinnable game but that percentage of your total games is very low assuming you have played hundreds of games and are mentally capable.

So to sum it up:
- You're not allowed to comment on the situation because that would be creating a negative atmosphere?
- You're not allowed to leave (at least not consistently, because it happens quite often and I doubt you're allowed to leave that often and not get banned)?
- You're not allowed to go AFK because that's never allowed?
- You're not allowed to be mentally absent from the game because that would be considered feeding/negative attitude/not listening to the team/whatever else?

I really do believe that if you present those conditions to a psychologist he will define that situation as mental torture. Funny as that may sound it may very well be true as well.

I read that the higher your personal rating is the higher your chances are to be matched with "snails" in order to balance the teams (which would be discrimination)? That would explain long (way too long...) strings of people and/or teams I really want to banish from my mind.
I used to be a LTJ, not a WTJ... for those who remember CounterStrike. I liked the challenge of balancing the teams (and I was good at it too I might add), and I still do in League and other games. But really, can I please get teams in which at least one person is mentally capable? If that's not possible please allow me a way out without being punished for it. Either way would be fine with me. That's not asking too much surely?

sadly i can realy realy relate to that , it happens way to often
and as u said there's just no way out ...

rodrigues20

12-30-2013

Hey
Stell me one account, and i would like to take down the account
What can i do?

LkG MisterL2

01-01-2014

Quote:
Ymir:
Hey all,

Some of the information in the old FAQ was getting quite out of date.

Thank you for taking care of my FAQ, I did not have the time to look after it (school & stuff)
Thanks ;=)