Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stars Shaper

08-30-2013

Quote:
Speedylunar:
If you've been warned by the automatic in game popup (which seems to be the case), this is not possible. All it's telling you is that you're being reported more than average and that you should look at your behaviour to see if you're causing any offense among your teammates or enemies.

If you've been warned by Tribunal, you should've received an email containing a link to your reform card. If you haven't, check your spamfolder. If it's not there either, contact support and ask them to send it again.

Thanks for the info and yes it was the popup. This explanation was solid and cleared everything. kudos mate.

robo koljac

09-04-2013

i today play lol and i play ranked and whan i patch was over i was error and i canot play and they ban me plizz giv back my acc tnks

Speedylunar

09-04-2013

What you received is a LeaverBuster ban because you've already left too many games. Therefore, you will not get your account back until the ban time has ended. Try to stop leaving when it isn't necessary so you can keep your account when leaving due to internet problems.

Also, be aware that you are under zero tolerance for the next few weeks, so leaving will cause a second, even longer ban.

dragonowns858

09-09-2013

Can someone please tell me if I can get banned for sending a messade saying someones gunna get banned because I'm scared and I didn't know it was serious

Speedylunar

09-09-2013

If that's the only thing you said, you probably won't. However, I'm wondering what the point is in saying that. It'll only make the player more hostile towards you, and you can't guarantee that they will be banned, so it's not like it is a fact... It'd be better to not say it.

Mâjestic

09-10-2013

**** you retards

Karkon

09-25-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
More information on how the Tribunal works and how well it works

[B]

20. Can I be banned for not playing the meta?
Players are not banned by the Tribunal for not playing the meta; they are banned for consistently creating negative experiences for others.

We have data suggesting that reviewers of Tribunal cases are very thoughtful and accurate in their verdicts, so if you were reported for not playing the meta but were being a positive player, you can expect to be judged fairly.

In general, players should feel empowered to play what they want and to try new strategies; however, this does not give you a license to be disrespectful or rude to your fellow gamers.

How can not playing the meta is not creating a negative experience ? Ppl chose not to play the meta cause the have lost all towers except the ones inside their base ! Or is it ok if ppl play the meta only when they are winning ? When u enter a game u should play the whole game either u lose or not ! Riot has given the choise to the players to surrender ! Staying afk does create a negative experience in players on both sides ! Maybe i'm wrong but if that's the case can u please enlighten me ?

Failie

09-26-2013

Quote:
Ymir:

15. Does Tribunal show pre-game and post-game chat?
This is something in our backlog, however we are working on some higher priority features to improve Tribunal.

i really hope this feature is implemented fast, since there are a lot of problems arising while in champion select and after the game there are some cases where players will insult you or blame you hard.
i just had a case today when a player wished me and my whole family cancer after the game, but sadly that will never be considered.
even reporting this event wont work since there are no evidences the tribunal could use.

Speedylunar

09-27-2013

Karkon, in reply to your question: people not playing the meta have been reported and punished before in the history of the Tribunal precisely for creating a negative experience. Basically, not following the meta is not punishable on its own, as long as your team is ok with it, or as long as you behave nicely towards your team and the enemies.

Usually however, these games tend to end up in a lot of trolling and negative behaviour by both the non-meta player and the rest of his team. Both sides will be punished for that.

Failie, the trouble they're having is that the game itself and the Launcher client are two seperate platforms that save information differently. This is why it has been taking so long. Please do report the player and explain in detail what he did in the lobby. One story cannot be checked. However, if the player consistently does this and is consistently reported for it, there's a high chance a pattern emerges in his case that will eventually lead to punishment.

Nickmeister

10-08-2013

Can you get banned or sent to tribunal for being reported if u just write easy when u win? If u win a game with 10-0-6 for example and a 25 min victory calling out gg wp easy shouldnt be bannable right? Cause ive seen tribunals where a player wrote nothing in the entire game until the end where he wrote easy, and got 2 reports... So should i vote punish or pardon here?