Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

axelown

07-26-2013

Dont buy more riot points =)

Urusai Yatsura

07-27-2013

Quote:
Can anyone tell me where I can submit a request that I would like to see added to the Tribunal system?

At the end of every game you find red buttons beside every player name. Click them to report the player beside it.

Typhoon01

07-29-2013

A system in which you can be punished if you do something your team doesn't agree with is pretty damn bad. I haven't been warned or banned on any of my accounts, but if I do something my team doesn't agree with I might very well be reported and end up banned? Even if I am right and the other four are wrong. Of course that'll often be impossible to tell without watching a replay of the game...
You acknowledge the above and reply telling people to trust the people judging. That is insane. A huge percentage of the world's population has no business doing any judging whatsoever.
This ridiculous system is probably inspired by the even more ridiculous American jury system in which any citizen can be called to court for duty? That is very, very, very dangerous. But then so is everyone having guns.

That being said, getting teamed up with people who have the brain capacity of a snail is frustrating to say the least. When you already know within minutes that no matter what you do you will not win that game (and I do mean nothing), there really should be something you're allowed to do without being (possibly) punished for it (afk/leave).
From what I have read there is literally nothing you're allowed to do in such a case other than playing out that doomed game to the best of your ability, while knowing the inevitable outcome long before the defeat screen confirms your insight. Of course sometimes you learn new things regardless of whether you're playing a winnable or unwinnable game but that percentage of your total games is very low assuming you have played hundreds of games and are mentally capable.

So to sum it up:
- You're not allowed to comment on the situation because that would be creating a negative atmosphere?
- You're not allowed to leave (at least not consistently, because it happens quite often and I doubt you're allowed to leave that often and not get banned)?
- You're not allowed to go AFK because that's never allowed?
- You're not allowed to be mentally absent from the game because that would be considered feeding/negative attitude/not listening to the team/whatever else?

I really do believe that if you present those conditions to a psychologist he will define that situation as mental torture. Funny as that may sound it may very well be true as well.

I read that the higher your personal rating is the higher your chances are to be matched with "snails" in order to balance the teams (which would be discrimination)? That would explain long (way too long...) strings of people and/or teams I really want to banish from my mind.
I used to be a LTJ, not a WTJ... for those who remember CounterStrike. I liked the challenge of balancing the teams (and I was good at it too I might add), and I still do in League and other games. But really, can I please get teams in which at least one person is mentally capable? If that's not possible please allow me a way out without being punished for it. Either way would be fine with me. That's not asking too much surely?

RobLucciCP9

07-30-2013

hi ppl i send mayl to riot but i dont get answer i cant log in on my acaunt i give my all ifromation but nothing pliz answer to reqest ( (#7319275) as son you can tnx ...

RobLucciCP9

07-30-2013

hi ppl i send mayl to riot but i dont get answer i cant log in on my acaunt i give my all ifromation but nothing pliz answer to reqest ( (#7319275) as son you can tnx ...

goncha

08-01-2013

fgrghetyyej

Gebinsel

08-05-2013

@ymir

just some minor typographical remark, but u missed to bold question 18 and 33.

Sr LanceSlaut

08-26-2013

My accuracy rating keeps dropping even throw I have been spending more time reviewing each case inorder to get the right verdict.

Stars Shaper

08-30-2013

Can I see the case I've been reported in and caused a warning to me?

Speedylunar

08-30-2013

Quote:
Stars Shaper:
Can I see the case I've been reported in and caused a warning to me?

If you've been warned by the automatic in game popup (which seems to be the case), this is not possible. All it's telling you is that you're being reported more than average and that you should look at your behaviour to see if you're causing any offense among your teammates or enemies.

If you've been warned by Tribunal, you should've received an email containing a link to your reform card. If you haven't, check your spamfolder. If it's not there either, contact support and ask them to send it again.