Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldin

01-17-2015

http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=18280634ef52cf063ce5c2975d9959e0
pls ban, i didnt see chat in game when play

Obbymaulerz

01-22-2015

Tribunal needs to fix their system. I just finished 70 chat restriction games without flaming at others in any way, and tried being positive, however right after finishing the last one and played a match after it, I got another 216 chat restrictions. I am not sure why I am still getting chat restrictions even though Riot did say that chat restrictions become lower every time u finish it. To me it seems that once you get chat restricted, you will always be chat restricted. I seriously want to know where I have gone wrong and the proof. Riot, you stated people get chat restricted if you flame over a few games, but if I have not flamed at all and only tried being positive, why is it I am still chat restricted, and for what reason. If you can't use the system properly, don't punish anyone at all, better yet just scrap the system. IGN Obbymaulerz

C3P3L1N45

Recruiter

01-23-2015

Dear Riot,
I would love to play ranked games. But I have a restriction for 36 games of draft pick. I tried to play draft pick but, i always loose because of my team. IF you remove my restriction then i will never rage ever again.

C3P3L1N4S

Brunight

Recruiter

02-04-2015

can u tell me why i cant see my cases on the tribunal , plz asnwer that

Nnyck

02-04-2015

I already did all the games to run out and restrictions whenever there is a new patch I have again the restrictions . Help me plz !

ChangeTheName

02-05-2015

Will tribunal ever be renewed and working again? I liked it - it's also a way to make league of legends funnier and more interesting

Dont read this

02-05-2015

Wow its so fun to know im not the only man in this world who is getting massive numbers of chat restrictions for being a polite player *highfive*
I will be honest.I did some flaming before i got the first chat restriction.After the restriction i tried to be as nice to everyone as possible - stopped flaming,muted flamers,constantly reported them(even though that does NOTHING considering the Tribunal is not working) and then BAM chat restriction again.What the hell is that about?First you give away free skins to people for being nice now you are giving away free chat restrictions for that?That might work against REAL flamers who really flame a lot - but sometimes writing is crucial when you want to tell your teammates something important - and you can't because you have that chat restriction.
EDIT:LOL after 2 days of escaping second restriction i got restriction for 59 games.Just gotta love this game

Roskäs

02-06-2015

I REALY LOVE THAT SUPPORT OF RIOT, HOW CAN EXIST PLAYERS WHO CAN BE SO BAD PLAYING THAT AND KEEP PLAYING AND THE OTHERS FOR SAYING ''NOOB'' GOT CHAT RESTRICTED AND GET BAN FOR EXAMPLE MY LAST ACCOUNT, KEEP DOING THAT RIOT, LET NOOBS KEEP PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND LET THEM TAKING ME DOWN, IM LOSING CAUSE THE BAD GUYS WHO I CATCH IN RANKDES, HOW CAN U LET THEM PLAYING THIS... DO SOMETHING PLEASE..