Eggnivia Zhonya's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleJ

24-06-2013

Anivia can't zhonya's while she's an egg. I honestly don't like this, and that's why I'd suggest letting her use it but her rebirth timer also pauses while zhonya's is active.
What do you guys think?

williamwoles

24-06-2013

Umm what if eggnivia + BoRK, so you can heal yourself and still have a chance to kill an enemy while in egg?

phaxey

Recruiter

24-06-2013

Eggnivia with BOTRK, Hextech gunblade, DFG, Sunfire cape, Thornmail, Zhonyas. Come at me bro!

Dr3aded

24-06-2013

Or just make her react to hourglass similarly as jax!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzpbXe6tMc

CppL

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamwoles View Post
Umm what if eggnivia + BoRK, so you can heal yourself and still have a chance to kill an enemy while in egg?
i love it!

ThaiGuard

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamwoles View Post
There's a funny play of a dead (passive state) Zac stealing Drake with Sunfire Cape on Youtube somewhere.

Oberyom

25-06-2013

You get kills with anivia and thornmail. Had a really bad game with her once where all my team fed but I dominated my lane I ended up with thornmail and a warmog. Was funny.

What I miss the most about anivia was taking teleport, and if you activated teleport before you turned into the egg you would eggaport to any thing you picked to go to resurrect there.

The good old days