Win rate of good players in bronze?

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bane IV

24-06-2013

They are retards ingame and those "Diamond Smurfs" were probably lying about it cause it really is no misconception. Those guys run around with 80 cs in 55 min game and are not even halfway to fullbuild and to the wards so then there are sometimes players that ward right funny thing ganks still work out in most cases cause they may ward but don't look at the map.

And btw i can win 2 vs 1 fights i can also win 3 vs 1 fights hell if i am extremely fed i can 4 vs 1 and in bronze i will always be extremely fed and maybe u tell yourself that you will not be singled out lets just assume that is true you will still have 4 other people in your team that i can get fed from.

Considering on top of that that i am only low gold that sucks at the game i doubt that any real Diamond Smurf or Challenger would lose in bronze in any circumstance unless he maybe gets a Dc for the first 20 min of the game.

Rivenas

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkyBonks View Post
Suppose you get a good player -- diamond league for the sake of argument. What's his win rate if he plays games in bronze league?

Don't say 100%, because that clearly cannot be true. AFKers will lose him the match and I'm sure the same applies to troll picks and feeders. Nobody can win 5 vs 1, and there's only so much a player can do to influence outcome of match.

So what win rate can a player expect when he's by far the superior player in the league? 70%? 80%? 90% seems too high, but is that possible, do you think, with a good enough player?
I've played with my brother account (bronze 3) 10 games, i didnt boost him or anything, he stopped play lol and i asked could i try bronze league. Well i won 9/10 games, my avg kill ratio was about 16 kills per game, almost in every game i took first blood (peoples in bronze if get a bit harrased they going all in, under my minions or under my tower). I lost one game, because our ADC couldn't play, had somthing like 200-300 ping.

Alluuuuuu

24-06-2013

40%

RQiFudge

24-06-2013

Me as a low gold player managed to get above 90% on a friends bronze 3 account winning 24/26 games. Don't act like bronze isn't all that bad because the majority of lower class bronze players would lose to intermediate bots, in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that and player of diamond and above will get 100% winrate when it's atleast 3 vs 5 while having no connection issues.

I'm not trying to pick on bronze players but the difference between bronze and silver/gold is already enormous, let alone diamond.

KnubbelMuffix3

24-06-2013

There were times when i solod 5 people at bronze in "teamfights" and no I'm not talking about 90% dead people or ppl who burned everything on my team, I talk about killing them 1by1 because I not only killed them throughout the entire game but also have a full build against maybe 1-2 items that aren't even countering me.

xNiZArD

24-06-2013

Check WildTurtle.
He got 3 accounts first 3 places in challenger, with amazing win rate on every

BinkyBonks

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentaquark View Post
Cmon sweetie let's get some real talk going ok?
What you want to hear is "no, not even a diamond player could turn a 3v5 even in bronze", so you can feel better about yourself not winning your games in wood league.
Thing is, just because u cant do it - doesnt mean noone can do it. Just because you cannot 1v3, doesn't mean nobody can.
Thing is, those people do it. All the time.
But the thing is, you don't give any evidence of that. Why hasn't someone put their amazing 3 vs 5 feat onto Youtube? It also doesn't agree with my own experience. I've seen diamond smurfs before, and sure, they carry well enough. That doesn't mean they can turn around a 3 vs 5.

The ones trying to feel better about themselves are the wankers trying to pretend that they have magic kung-fu powers because they're in platinum.

BinkyBonks

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bane IV View Post
And btw i can win 2 vs 1 fights i can also win 3 vs 1 fights hell if i am extremely fed i can 4 vs 1 and in bronze i will always be extremely fed and maybe u tell yourself that you will not be singled out lets just assume that is true you will still have 4 other people in your team that i can get fed from.
But that's the thing: you WON'T be extremely fed in a 3 vs 5, simply because bronze players aren't retards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bane IV View Post
Considering on top of that that i am only low gold that sucks at the game i doubt that any real Diamond Smurf or Challenger would lose in bronze in any circumstance unless he maybe gets a Dc for the first 20 min of the game.
Oh, right. So he can take them 5 vs 1 if required, like Jackie Chan in a kung fu movie.

BinkyBonks

24-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQiFudge View Post
I'm not trying to pick on bronze players but the difference between bronze and silver/gold is already enormous, let alone diamond.
No amount of skill can overcome the game mechanics.

In real life, nobody no matter how skilled a martial artist can defeat two, let alone three, decently competent opponents. The same is true in LoL. If you're 3 vs 5 with 2 bronze team mates, then 1 good player isn't going to make that much a difference.

I challenge you to find me a single replay of a good player turning a 3 vs 5 match.

Lord Bane IV

24-06-2013

We are not in real life it is lol.

I will be fed if not with kills while im sure i will get alot of kills i can still just outfarm hard and hey u talk about game mechanics you know how much more gold a 100 cs lead will give me and now this is what happend in the low silver games i played.

In pretty much all cases i got fb at level 2 and since the enemie didnt even react to my onslaught i had enough health to invade the jungle and get doublebuff from there on out i just kept killing my enemies whenever they where near and outcsed them hard.

Everysingle game ended with me having more then 200 cs and 20 kills and i had like 1 death maybe when i dived the fontain in the end for fun and that is silver ok not bronze but silver bronze is alot worse then silver.

I will win by mechanics and decision making when i pick the right champ to do it because i will be that far ahead.

You can still deny that stuff and all but truth be told many people have done this as smurfs and it is not hard to have nigh 100% winrate if not 100% in bronze considering you have enough skill for it and since gold players can do it yea Diamond+ would pull jackie chan crossed with bruce lee together with chuck norris on them.

Btw when i am on my main i often find myself killing 3 people solo and that is at Gold and bronze is nowhere decent sorry they are not the only reason a Diamond player would lose in Bronze is if the enemies have a Smurf as well.

1234567 ... 12