The Injustice in "The Tribunal"

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0ncernedCitiz3n

Junior Member

23-06-2013

Hi Summoners, I think we all cane across cases like flammes, intentional feeding and many others report causes while playing this game. And again, the correct thing to do is to report them. But is the system really fair?

First of all, every single summoner has access to "The Tribunal" and many times "Trolls" walk by and simply punish every single reported summoner.
Second, I was today on "The Tribunal", investigating the system that is used and I noticed that it works with votes. On one hand this can be useless because it could happen that only one person voted on that report, and the chosen vote was "Punish". The reported summoner is in a bad situation if this happens multiple times. On the other hand, if there are more votes (and lets suppose, no trolls) the justice will increase.
Lastly, I wanted to say that, while I was on "The Tribunal" I saw many cases of "Unfair report" that can result in a ban. Cases like a troll premade of 4 makes the only "alone" guy in the team goes crazy and eventually starts to "flamme a bit" but nothing special, and the 4 of them report him. That can be a fatal factor in "The Tribunal's" justice system.

Thank you summoners, I hope you all be fair while in "The Tribunal", pleasy comment this thread, my first one here and hope you guys enjoyed it. Good Game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masume

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Ze tribulol is a piece of trash, on which anyone shoudl have a BIG GIANT SHAT, developped by fagriot and their cronnies to tell the world they "take the problem seriously" and from a management standpoint have lots of idiots "work" for the for free.

At present it's so opaque as a system that being a jew or christian in Iran would be approximately the same than finding yourself at the lolbunal.

Note that after what 2 years? It has accomplished its missions:

1. Allow Riot to alleviate QQ's directed at them at little cost;
2. Stop IG communication since it's only chat based and finally most people understood that you can do **** as long as you don't speak;
3. Get a zero success rate since trolls, feeders, and team of 4 darn random friends fkers are still present. (and smarter due to # 2)

==> Get replays to judge people. Oh wait it cost monies! I wonder why people give those fkers even a cents still...
Cheers!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masume

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Funny a ****** downvoted OP.

Still to downvote me since I used some rahs sentence why not? But the OP? xD
Dumb fk unemployed **** are anchored to game forums like morony IRL hahaha!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Witchblade

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Justice in a ****ing computergame. What the hell are you guys smoking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kageryu

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0ncernedCitiz3n View Post
Hi Summoners, I think we all cane across cases like flammes, intentional feeding and many others report causes while playing this game. And again, the correct thing to do is to report them. But is the system really fair?

First of all, every single summoner has access to "The Tribunal" and many times "Trolls" walk by and simply punish every single reported summoner.
Second, I was today on "The Tribunal", investigating the system that is used and I noticed that it works with votes. On one hand this can be useless because it could happen that only one person voted on that report, and the chosen vote was "Punish". The reported summoner is in a bad situation if this happens multiple times. On the other hand, if there are more votes (and lets suppose, no trolls) the justice will increase.
Lastly, I wanted to say that, while I was on "The Tribunal" I saw many cases of "Unfair report" that can result in a ban. Cases like a troll premade of 4 makes the only "alone" guy in the team goes crazy and eventually starts to "flamme a bit" but nothing special, and the 4 of them report him. That can be a fatal factor in "The Tribunal's" justice system.

Thank you summoners, I hope you all be fair while in "The Tribunal", pleasy comment this thread, my first one here and hope you guys enjoyed it. Good Game
First:
Trolls are more likely to Pardonspam as we have seen in the Last weeks.
Horrible Flamers got pardoned thanks to that as it takes less votes for a Pardon instead of a Punish.

Second:
NO.
Its impossible that a case gets done with only one Vote. It always takes alot of Votes because that would make the system immensely unreliable if it was possible.

Lastly:
So the "assumed guy" started flaming because he was not Muting the ones making him Mad?
(And no, Reports for Communication dont land in Tribunal, the only reduce the hidden elo a tiny bit)
Sorry but Retaliation is not okay.
Flaming a Flamer makes one a Flamer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0ncernedCitiz3n

Junior Member

23-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageryu View Post
First:
Trolls are more likely to Pardonspam as we have seen in the Last weeks.
Horrible Flamers got pardoned thanks to that as it takes less votes for a Pardon instead of a Punish.

Second:
NO.
Its impossible that a case gets done with only one Vote. It always takes alot of Votes because that would make the system immensely unreliable if it was possible.

Lastly:
So the "assumed guy" started flaming because he was not Muting the ones making him Mad?
(And no, Reports for Communication dont land in Tribunal, the only reduce the hidden elo a tiny bit)
Sorry but Retaliation is not okay.
Flaming a Flamer makes one a Flamer.
As I said I don't know the system perfectly well, my objective with this thread is to "aware" people to some misunderstood reports. Also, I think whenever Riot bans someone, the summoner banned should be able to see the case as we see in The Tribunal, to analyze it and maybe discuss it altough that would be very hard to control due to the number of summoners that are reported everyday. Thank you for explaining me some of the system's concepts and have a good day


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C0ncernedCitiz3n

Junior Member

23-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masume View Post
Ze tribulol is a piece of trash, on which anyone shoudl have a BIG GIANT SHAT, developped by fagriot and their cronnies to tell the world they "take the problem seriously" and from a management standpoint have lots of idiots "work" for the for free.

At present it's so opaque as a system that being a jew or christian in Iran would be approximately the same than finding yourself at the lolbunal.

Note that after what 2 years? It has accomplished its missions:

1. Allow Riot to alleviate QQ's directed at them at little cost;
2. Stop IG communication since it's only chat based and finally most people understood that you can do **** as long as you don't speak;
3. Get a zero success rate since trolls, feeders, and team of 4 darn random friends fkers are still present. (and smarter due to # 2)

==> Get replays to judge people. Oh wait it cost monies! I wonder why people give those fkers even a cents still...
Cheers!
The replays should be available in some sort of "dropbox" lobby that summoners could access while using the client. Good luck buddy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kageryu

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0ncernedCitiz3n View Post
As I said I don't know the system perfectly well, my objective with this thread is to "aware" people to some misunderstood reports. Also, I think whenever Riot bans someone, the summoner banned should be able to see the case as we see in The Tribunal, to analyze it and maybe discuss it altough that would be very hard to control due to the number of summoners that are reported everyday. Thank you for explaining me some of the system's concepts and have a good day
The case is always sent per E-Mail to the banned one so he can see it.
Its called a Reform Card by that point.

You should check the Tribunal Forum, but i warn you, the denial some people are in could be quite a bad experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bielduwyn

Senior Member

23-06-2013

I think the first couple of replies illustrate marvellously why we have the Tribunal and that it's working as intended for the most part.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snjac

Senior Member

23-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0ncernedCitiz3n View Post
Hi Summoners, I think we all cane across cases like flammes, intentional feeding and many others report causes while playing this game. And again, the correct thing to do is to report them. But is the system really fair?

First of all, every single summoner has access to "The Tribunal" and many times "Trolls" walk by and simply punish every single reported summoner.
Second, I was today on "The Tribunal", investigating the system that is used and I noticed that it works with votes. On one hand this can be useless because it could happen that only one person voted on that report, and the chosen vote was "Punish". The reported summoner is in a bad situation if this happens multiple times. On the other hand, if there are more votes (and lets suppose, no trolls) the justice will increase.
Lastly, I wanted to say that, while I was on "The Tribunal" I saw many cases of "Unfair report" that can result in a ban. Cases like a troll premade of 4 makes the only "alone" guy in the team goes crazy and eventually starts to "flamme a bit" but nothing special, and the 4 of them report him. That can be a fatal factor in "The Tribunal's" justice system.

Thank you summoners, I hope you all be fair while in "The Tribunal", pleasy comment this thread, my first one here and hope you guys enjoyed it. Good Game
Okay so .....

First of all, not every single summoner have acess to Tribunal. In order to have access to Tribunal you must have never been punished by it.

Second, there is NEVER a case where only one summoner vote on a single case, there are 100+ people voting on each.

Third, no premade can instant send someone to Tribunal. In order to end up as a case on tribunal you must have been punished like 100+ times, and first punishment is mostly always a warning.


Furthermore, if someone ended up on Tribunal, he violated the rules so there are no "unfair reports". Also not valid reports won't have almost any influence on the case.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...re+in+tribunal -> You can find more info here.


12