HELP (low LP income per win)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teeo

Recruiter

22-06-2013

Hello!

*no I am not a division one player close to promotion*

I am actually only in Bronze IV.

When is Bronze V I would get around 18-26 LP per win,

I've been in Bronze IV for about 8 matches, won 6 and lost only two.

since the beggining i kept getting low LP, i am not on a 4 win streak and these lp where rewarded : 7LP 5LP 4LP 3LP respectively.

If I lose one match I will LOSE ALL MY LP probably.

so what the hell is going on?

the only thing i can think of is i started ranked as a noob, and lots of others where all trolling too blabla.. so at one point i had 30wins for 90 losses. now i have 76Wins for 100 losses as i have improved so much. YET LOW LP

Rekcah

22-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzsurreal View Post
Hello!

*no I am not a division one player close to promotion*

I am actually only in Bronze IV.

When is Bronze V I would get around 18-26 LP per win,

I've been in Bronze IV for about 8 matches, won 6 and lost only two.

since the beggining i kept getting low LP, i am not on a 4 win streak and these lp where rewarded : 7LP 5LP 4LP 3LP respectively.

If I lose one match I will LOSE ALL MY LP probably.

so what the hell is going on?

the only thing i can think of is i started ranked as a noob, and lots of others where all trolling too blabla.. so at one point i had 30wins for 90 losses. now i have 76Wins for 100 losses as i have improved so much. YET LOW LP

When you have less wins then losses, this is to be expected.As it equals out and tilts in your favour you will get more LP.

Jirdo

23-06-2013

This happened to me recently on Gold 5, i was getting 5 lp on a win,but on a defeat i lose 24+ lp. This is because of ur MMR (Matchmaking Ratio), its an invisible score which makes u play with ppl of ur lvl, ill tell u my example so u understand:

Im gold 5,but i was on a huge loss streak,so i got matchmade with Silver 4-5 ppl ( 1 less league than i,which is ALOT)

Obviously winning against silver pl if u are gold is pretty easy,so u get low LP,BUT if u lose against silver 5 ppl which are way behind u,its like you dont deserve to be on ur league,so u drop alot of lp,more than u get on 5 wins.

The meaning of this is : if you really are good enough to be on higher divisions,u must prove it,and the way to do it is just Win alot of games instead of losing. Your LP decadence wont be forever,i tell you.

SO far ive been getting 12 lp and losing 18,so the only thing i can tell u is : win alot of games,eventually u will get more lp

PD: if u have any questions i will be around,as chat is broken and i cant play