Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Season 3 end

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simon Dante

Its just a thought after i saw a lot of posts today about how you cn abuse the system by being bronze and have silver/gold mmr. Anyway what i wanted to say is when season 2 ended we got like 1 reset on the maximum elo before giving away the awards for season2 and another reset(+prelimnary matches) after the season2(yeah i know they werent both exactly resets and stuff..but you remember what happenned i guess). So at season 3 has riot made any post or given any information about what will happen at the resets? Lets say i m gold V and my mmr is silver. Will there be a reset where i ll be thrown back at silver? Or if i m bronze and my mmr is gold will i get a reset for gold or anything? Since the system now uses 2 different "variables" instead of 1(mmr- LP division compared to only 1:elo) shouldnt riot have said something when they released the new system about what will happen at the end of season 3?