Aatrox counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medule

15-06-2013

Try Volibear against him. You can trade very well with him in game and your passive will be annoying for him just like his for you. Voli's Q also pulls him back after he uses Q, this is because there's a small delay before he jumps.

Also, has anyone thought about using executioner's calling? It's stated as not viable, but would be useful against Aatrox.

D0ZED

15-06-2013

Another counter is yoric! but.. It will be hard to kill Aatrox when He Q to his turrent and dies there.. but.. He can't kill you if u know how to use Yoric!

l0wGameR

16-06-2013

another counter is teemo or jax i would say because dodges of jax and teemo blind

Arheida

16-06-2013

Nunu. Make Aatrox freeze to his turret... literally.

TROLLKINGDELUXE

16-06-2013

ashe jax xin lee panteon brand cho rene vi noc sion draven elise riven tf amumu malph and so on

pretty much anyone with stun fear knock up
i know draven dont have that but his Q does heavy damage early game on aatrox

Arheida

16-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLKINGDELUXE View Post
ashe jax xin lee panteon brand cho rene vi noc sion draven elise riven tf amumu malph and so on

pretty much anyone with stun fear knock up
i know draven dont have that but his Q does heavy damage early game on aatrox
Except for Draven, Ashe, Brand and Sion. And TF, and Amumu, and Noc.

You think any bit of CC counters Aatrox? Are you retarded?

1. Who lanes as Amumu?
2. TF, Draven, Ashe and Brand are all ultimately paper and it takes no effort for Aatrox to take them down. They, hell, don't even have half of his sustain in addition. And Aatrox can still farm safely with his AoE.
3. Sion, really?

TROLLKINGDELUXE

16-06-2013

no im not retared i have done it myself as ashe and i have been countered against all those champs i mention and so have other players been

yes sion he didnt even got down to 90% health when he used ulti and stun against an aatrox who where more feeded then him and killed him without any effort XD

Arheida

16-06-2013

Quote:
no im not retared i have done it myself as ashe and i have been countered against all those champs i mention and so have other players been

yes sion he didnt even got down to 90% health when he used ulti and stun against an aatrox who where more feeded then him and killed him without any effort XD
Except you're level 5 and hadn't played neither Ashe, nor Sion vs Aatrox. But thanks for your input.

I will certainly try to play Ashe vs Aatrox. After all, when he knocks me up and starts dealing 3x as much damage to me as I deal to him, it will be all k!

I will also try to play Sion vs Aatrox. After all, both are AA-reliant but Sion is so much better at it!

TROLLKINGDELUXE

16-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arheida View Post
Except you're level 5 and hadn't played neither Ashe, nor Sion vs Aatrox. But thanks for your input.

I will certainly try to play Ashe vs Aatrox. After all, when he knocks me up and starts dealing 3x as much damage to me as I deal to him, it will be all k!

I will also try to play Sion vs Aatrox. After all, both are AA-reliant but Sion is so much better at it!
well duh i have other accounts :P have on on the american server and one on eu nordic/east and one here :P so yes i have played ashe and sion vs aatrox
ashe can just stun aatrox and deal heavy damage before he even has a chance to get close to her depending on her gear :P and lvl :P

Arheida

16-06-2013

Quote:
well duh i have other accounts :P have on on the american server and one on eu nordic/east and one here :P so yes i have played ashe and sion vs aatrox
ashe can just stun aatrox and deal heavy damage before he even has a chance to get close to her depending on her gear :P and lvl :P
Oh right. Because Ashe gets semi-reliable ult on level 6 that stuns. Not like Aatrox just revives then jumps onto her and outdamages her in every possible way. Dude, I've been reading your posts all over these forums and you have 0 experience in this game...