aatrox vs jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elspeth16

14-06-2013

I have seen aatrox kit and i would like you guys to tell me your opinion on who would win:
full build aatrox or full build jax.
I am inclined to jax because his on-hit damage is so powerful, and has a really great sustain from both magic and physical damage,as aatrox only benefits from physical damage, with a very good sustain too so any guess who would win the fight?

P.S how do i create a poll? can i do it after the post is made?

Raikoji

14-06-2013

I think Jax with no ulti's, He is a duelest monster, Aatrox with his ulti might win as Aatrox does hit very hard also and having a build in GA is a 1v1 changer,

SilentK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2013

Both needs to be aa'ing.

Jax has aatraox's W with no cost to him (mana cost on it is negligible), he has a dodge, he will win 100%.

Chelleyon

14-06-2013

lol wut there is actually someone who can 1 v 1 jax ?

Elspeth16

14-06-2013

Chelleyon i consider aatrox kit somewhat similar to jax kit, attack speed boost, third attack bonus damage, gap closer, cc, so i would apreciate a more racional response please

Gurrash

14-06-2013

Jax.

Very few can 1v1 him and win. Honestly not to sure who would come out ahead. Go get someone of equal skill level, farm a 1v1 until full build. Repeat this a lot, it may be close or it could landslide.

I think it would go in Jaxs favour though, more build in avoidance IMO.

Inteligent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurrash View Post
Jax.

Very few can 1v1 him and win. Honestly not to sure who would come out ahead. Go get someone of equal skill level, farm a 1v1 until full build. Repeat this a lot, it may be close or it could landslide.

I think it would go in Jaxs favour though, more build in avoidance IMO.
jax bec

yeah jax is getting more tanky every time he buys more damage (ulti active)

and dodge plus stun is way too much in 1v1 for Autoattacker.

I only laugh at jax with singed. Everyone else have to at least mind him to some degree.

Lord Dracosna

14-06-2013

Jax has more CC in a fight. He deals more damage over him, he has less cooldown on his abilities to use them more to deal more damage, he can become tankier in a fight, he will be hitting a lot faster than Aatrox and dodging and stunning. Jax will always win a 1v1. There was only a small time when he couldn't, with old sword of the divine and an Olaf.

Splinoraptor

14-06-2013

noone can win vs jax, simply because jax counters all melees.

Diesel Uterus

14-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinoraptor View Post
noone can win vs jax, simply because jax counters all melees.
Except for Singed and WW.