how to fix my mmr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHotShotx

13-06-2013

i played a total of
1170 games

i won 594 and i lose 576 so i got +18 games more wins then loses

the other day i get + 27 points per win i was on 94 lp then i lost 5 games in a row

i won again a game and i get + 4+5 points and i was okay maybe thats just 1 game
i lose a game and i lose -4-5 and i tought uhmm,, i geus i have to win alot of games to get promoted

so i won 5 games in a row and after that i lose
i get per win +4+6 points now i lose 1 game i lose -15-20 points so wtf?

i read the mmr system and everything and it says i should earn more points if i was on 50/50

but instead i lose more
now i win 9 games in a row and i get +7+8+9 points but i cannot go to promotion ever again cuz i have to win 40 games in a row to be in promotion and thats realy impossible.... if i would lose now 1 game i wil lose -20 points

i would understand if i lose just as mutch as i gained i would stil be going up
but instead i lose x4 points more then i win...

i realy dont get this system
just cuz i lost 5 games in a row my whole mmr is ****ed up?

i hope any gm /redpost can tell me how to fix this..cuz i think my mrr is bugged or w.e....

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2013

just win more than you lose consistently. if you were here in season 2 you know that it's not as fast as the new system makes it seem to be.
you win 5 games in a row and get some LP, but your MMR didn't increase as much as the LP, so when you lose, you lose a lot.
winning sprees won't get you anywhere, you need to win more than you lose for a loooooooooong time.

related thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1190540

your MMR is not calculated by : Wins / total games

You say you read everything, so you should know that MMR is calculated based on your allies MMR and your enemies MMR and the outcome of the match.
meaning, all wins and all loses DO NOT COUNT THE SAME for MMR.
some bronze players have more wins than loses, and some silver have more loses than wins.

longer thread if you have the time: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1143751
but I think you already read that : /

xHotShotx

13-06-2013

how goes my win/lose ratio has nothing to do with my mmr? that makes totaly no sense at all

since a friend of mine is a far worse player then me and i carried him to gold as he only played suport
and me as a mid player i carried butloads of game

how can he have better mmr then me? he has more losses then wins
he gain + 15 and lose -15

how does mmr works? i mean how does it count since kno one knows and nothing make sense at all

it realy makes Zero sense

the things u say maybe right but there nothing wrong with my acc as i should be in this possition
how other poeple gain when they re worse? and how i dont gain since iam better then them?

how and why should i get punished for winning?

and i cannot beleef that ur hidden mmr has nothing to do with ut win/lose ratio since its about the game....

carpinttas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2013

loooooooool

and you said you read EVERYTHING ... sry bro, I have to leave the house in less than 1 minute, so I can't help you.
if you are still here in 3 hours, I will reply.

you need to read how MMR works.

xHotShotx

13-06-2013

yes cuz with all u have said i dont have that problem

u say if u gain more points and lose less then u are playing againt gold and higher

yes i have that
all iam saying i lost 5 games in a row and suddenly iam there? i mean wtf? it makes totaly no sense

since i won 3 games and was from gold V 1 game away to promotion and then i lost 5

so now i got again more wins then loses so my hidden mmr drops twice as fast then when i gain....

all u have written its exactly what i didnt have

carpinttas

14-06-2013

Quote:
What determines how many League Points I gain from winning a match?
There are numerous factors, but these are the two major ones:

The difficulty of the match: if matchmaking considered your opponents to be favored, you’ll gain more League Points than normal if you pull off the upset. The opposite is also true.
The relative MMRs of the other players in your game: if the other competitors are generally higher in the standings than you, you’ll gain more LP (and lose less from a loss), so that you’ll generally trend upwards even with a 50/50 record.

Duo-queuing, and statistics such as your KDA ratio, do not affect your League Point gain. Since your MMR determines the number of League Points you’re awarded from a game, players who intentionally tank their ratings after reaching a new tier will find they progress toward the next division VERY slowly. Essentially, they’ll have to make back the MMR points that they intentionally dumped in order to make meaningful progress toward the next tier or division. There's a lot of complicated logic on the back end to prevent this sort of abuse, so it’s always more effective to play legitimately.
if you win vs low players, and lose vs high players, or you win vs high players but lose vs low players, the MMR you gain is different

therefore, not all wins count the same. not all losses count the same.
so you can have people with less wins and more MMR than someone else with more wins.

there is no way to tell your enemies MMR, or your allies MMR, or your MMR. so you can't know what are the games that count more and the games that count less.