How to fix client crash (detailed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

O love

12-06-2013

Hello!

I have som severe trouble with my LoL client.
!!!! I do not have LoLReplay installed (ever) and I run Window(n)s 8 64x. Nvidia GT640M.

When i start a ranked or normal game, right after the League of legends logo pops up and the game should start loading, the game crasheshttp://imgur.com/g37A24H. This happens 90% of all games i start. I do not get a bug splat, jus the message that "League of legends has stopped working" and I have to close the program.

After I click "close program", the Riot logo in the bottom right corner is still there, and if i click it i get the message that i am already in a game, but cannot choose "reconnect"
http://imgur.com/ydenXFd

I have to restart the client and log in again (have to click yes on the question where I'm asked to shut down the already running client, to start it again) and get the option to "reconnect" to the game http://imgur.com/IG5hZ26

It often takes 5 or more retrys before I end up in the game, and by then all others are playing, and sometimes everyone else are past level 5.
Sometimes when i enter the game it's not possible to see any champions or minions or anything, and when i spam my spells it says "you cannot cast that right now" http://imgur.com/6igtwZ2

I have removed Pando Media Booster and it didn't give any impact on the problem.

When i start a custom game, the game is waiting for me even if I am slow with many tries on reconnection. Loading starts at 0% and game starts at 00:00, in contrary to a ranked game or normal game, where the game starts when i normaly would be done loading.

Pretty please help me with this problem!

Thanks!

O Love

Autinique

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2013

Have you also tried waiting for the program to respond? It occasionally happens here too, then I just wait for it to respond which usually works.

O love

13-06-2013

nah. didn't work. piece of **** client

blackshad

13-06-2013

this is a very common issue
you will find dozens of posts about it on the forum
Riot never said anything about these issues... there is no solution atm
it seems to be random... often happends after a patch
a lot of solutions have been offered by players but none couldnt really solve the issue for most of us
i had that problem 2 weeks ago
then it stopped
now after patch, i get it again....
just spamm the post to get riot attention....

O love

13-06-2013

yeah, feels a little better that there are more of us, keeps a little hope up for a fix comming.
tried everything.... reinstalled. wanna try reinstall my computer too, but i'm afraid that won't do any difference either, so think i'm gonna wait a little with that one. feels so hopeless.

HappyF33t

15-06-2013

Having the exact same problem and there is nothing I can do about it.
1 out of the 10 games i'm lucky and I can load the game withouth crashing and bugging

Cathoran

15-06-2013

I have never had this problem before now at all over the past year...but after this last patch i have played maybe 1 or 2 matches and the rest of the time, after the loading screen, the game shuts and i just go back to desktop

SnakeDUNE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2013

i got the same problem, never had it before....gj riot

O love

17-06-2013

The best thing you can do is to submit a request to the suport team. I am getting promising help from a tech suport spesialist atm. and I hope that they can solve it. Just make contact and the more ppl having this problem, the more Riot can't ignore this huge problem.

Sonsho

25-06-2013

Hello i have this problem too, it's too annoying, can't play anymore :/
If anybody has found a solution please share it thanks.