Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attention PBE Testers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobGTFO

06-11-2013

Hello, I am currently doing a course on games development and testing, im trying to get as many "beta" and "test realms" etc as possible, I was wondering if anyone knew when the PBE will be open for people to sign up, I am very fond of doing this so any suggestions/dates or ways to sign up/contact riot will help, as im sure they would like to have real games testers in their PBE
Thank you in advance,
Damien

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrySeven

06-11-2013

Currently they are closed until further notice, so anyone who is not Riot will know. I would advise keeping yourself up to date using the Sign-Ups Status Page (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF) on the new PBE community. Checking this frequently should increase your chances of getting in, if Riot opens the sign-ups for a short time in the future.