Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Three: Week 19)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxedamage

06-10-2013

LEAVE MY AHRI ALONE :C

memyselfandY21

06-10-2013

Really, i have 5 champions and 3 of them are in this rotation. Not a problem, riot can't make rotation's when also looking at what the summoner's have. The other champions are good and I thing it's a very good rotation.

GJ riot.

Edit: I really want to try shyvana.....

SkyHarvester

06-10-2013

I own Ahri, but don't really like her at all. This will make it easy to trade her away if I get her in ARAM. ^^ Looking forward to trying Xin Zhao (What would AP Xin Zhao do? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWMAgErKOA)) and Kassadin.

idylles

06-10-2013

Nice one.

TSC Asox

06-10-2013

Ok.

LizardOnnaStick

Recruiter

06-10-2013

Fiora and Xin in the same week, this should be, interesting...

PulsefireYoda

06-10-2013

Brace yourself for Ahris... Ahris everywhere.

ProjecL

06-10-2013

vayne again.ashe again, janna again(No really ashe and janna were on the same rotation 2 weeks ago). Then there are noob champs Kassadin,Fiora and Xin.

Maybe Ahri but the rest of the rotation is terrible

ProjecL

06-10-2013

Quote:
memyselfandY21:
Really, i have 5 champions and 3 of them are in this rotation. Not a problem, riot can't make rotation's when also looking at what the summoner's have. The other champions are good and I thing it's a very good rotation.

GJ riot.

Edit: I really want to try shyvana.....

at level 20 you only got 5 champions? at level 20 i had 20 champions, 10 of them being 6300 IP(Not to mention i never bought with rp)

AK47Gandhi

06-11-2013

Quote:
ProjecL:
at level 20 you only got 5 champions? at level 20 i had 20 champions, 10 of them being 6300 IP(Not to mention i never bought with rp)
Maybe he's sparing IPs for rune pages and additional tier 3 runes, Sherlock, but kudos to you.

Anyway brace yourselves, this week you're gonna see an insane amount of Ahris charming the air, Jannas shooting tornadoes in the wrong direction and countless Fioras heading solotop in the name of Demacia just to be instantly crushed.