Patch 3.8 notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kratuln

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedantic Spoon View Post
Golems okay riot golems okay... but not the other camps, wtf .... totaly bull****
As a jungler I welcome it. I especially like the buff to Blue and Red experience. I've had it too many times where i've been left with a sliver off of XP to get L2 because a team mate stole experience and had to go to wolves straight after thus ruining an early gank.

Izumi II

13-06-2013

i am utterly flattered! thank you guys i am really proud of what you are doing with the Game!
i just said to myself yesterday: it seems quite annoying that the game doesnt pop up when i go for a smoke , and here it is , Amazing.

white bl00d

13-06-2013

hola , yo diré que a kha'zix no me gusta le han "destruido" principal lo de la pasiva eso es una barbaridad que no se active cuando uses la evolución y lo del salto ya lo parte que no se quite el enfriamiento XD pero eso es lo que quieren la gente de riot pero bueno abra que soportarlo aunque hay gente que le parece bien por que no usaran a kha'zix y a varus sobre su flecha no quiero ni hablar pero esto es mi opinión

Quimoth

13-06-2013

anyone noticed that kha'zix actually got buffed only???

he now doesn't pay for the slow. and the damage has been brought back by increasing AD ratio.

people are/were complaining about him, and riot says they "nerf" him, but in fact they buffed him giving him more utility on his W without having the need to regain your passive to apply a slow and the damage is still there since the AD ratio is increased.

his Q is getting buffed... great since that was meant to be his core feature imo... but the buffs on his W will still make people rush their W first.

his ulti got buffed aswell... this had to be done since you buffed the Q. (previously Q wasn't worth it since people didn't even want to try and get their targets isolated since it was AND ISSSSS way easier to just kill the enemy with your W since they now get 2 slows(1 from passive and 1 from W) without you needing to activate your ultimate.

overall i would say: riot please learn to nerf... this is just ridiculously ironic. you tell us you will nerf him and yet you buff him without taking down ANY of his OP spots.

AngrboThjazi

13-06-2013

Hey.
Im not used to using the forum so i dunno where to put this, so i just comment here and hope somebody will read. but i played today and saw to things with Tryndamere.

One thing is a little trick that i discovered on him and i liked it: Ur aa-animation on a critical strike is different. When u critically strike u strike from above, when u strike normally u hit the enemy from the side. Now u can abort the animation before the damage is done, if youre quick, resulting in you knowing if your next attack will critically strike or not. This is extremly hard to pull of but it makes u stronger in the early laning phase as u know when to spin in and land a critical strike on your enemy. (Can be about half life on the early levels).
Since the 3.8 Patch this doesnt work anymore. You can stil abort but u cant say anymore if your next hit will critically strike or not.

My Question here, is this intended or not? Can u revert it back?

Second thing the bug with GA and tryn ult is back, causing the GA to pop even though ur in the ult, meaning u waste ult and ga at once instantly dying when u get up.

GTH Ismail

13-06-2013

I think im the only one who has this failure.

when i try to update, it says the update failed and stops at 33%...

i dont know what i should try and do because as it seems, no one has this problem because i didnt see it in the forums. PLS HELP

theultimate owen

13-06-2013

i like it

Kejira

13-06-2013

Awesome GENERAL Game changes. And also the item new setup is cool, making jungling more satisfying.
The job on CHAMPS? Expecially Kha and Seju? The first was buffed and the second nerfed. Mmmmm.
This is quite strange and, moreover, totally unbalanced. Think about it riots :P

Kejira

13-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quimoth View Post
anyone noticed that kha'zix actually got buffed only???

he now doesn't pay for the slow. and the damage has been brought back by increasing AD ratio.

people are/were complaining about him, and riot says they "nerf" him, but in fact they buffed him giving him more utility on his W without having the need to regain your passive to apply a slow and the damage is still there since the AD ratio is increased.

his Q is getting buffed... great since that was meant to be his core feature imo... but the buffs on his W will still make people rush their W first.

his ulti got buffed aswell... this had to be done since you buffed the Q. (previously Q wasn't worth it since people didn't even want to try and get their targets isolated since it was AND ISSSSS way easier to just kill the enemy with your W since they now get 2 slows(1 from passive and 1 from W) without you needing to activate your ultimate.

overall i would say: riot please learn to nerf... this is just ridiculously ironic. you tell us you will nerf him and yet you buff him without taking down ANY of his OP spots.
Actually, it was buffed :)
Cutting an utility "OHMYGODSOPRO" thing and adding damage to a "i won every single matche up 1v1" champ IS TOTALLY A BUFF.
I'm sure I do not need to provide u a calculation on that 45% more damage on isolated champs. He needs 2 skills to oneshot isolated carries and, sadly, now also tankier champs.

Sad, really sad.

Skauji

13-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTH Ismail View Post
I think im the only one who has this failure.

when i try to update, it says the update failed and stops at 33%...

i dont know what i should try and do because as it seems, no one has this problem because i didnt see it in the forums. PLS HELP
If i have this problem i just restart the game a few times and after a couple of restarts it worked like normally.
If you still have this problem after trying restarts go to the "Help and Support" forums ;D