Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo does not see Malady in shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProjecL

06-10-2013

Played 2 games with Teemo, neither of them i was able to buy Malady because it did not show in the shop. I was playing with Astro Teemo skin in case it has anything to do with it. Every other champ i played i could see it

FrySeven

06-10-2013

Malady was removed from the game. Its passive effects were instead split into two parts and placed on Nashor's Tooth and Wit's End. If you are seeing it at all, I would advise repairing your client.

24Seven

Recruiter

06-10-2013

The name thief is right, it was removed, i wouldn't know either if it wasn't for a Rioter talking about it a couple of days ago in Public chatroom 1. =P

Edit: : I copyrighted Seven™ and you kept the Seven in your name, you stole it :0
Thief :3

FrySeven

06-10-2013

One:
Not a name thief.

Two:
I would advise checking out www.reignofgaming.net (http://www.reignofgaming.net/) or www.surrenderat20.net (http://www.surrenderat20.net/search/label/PBE/) whenever you have to download a new patch. These third party sites are usually up to date with the majority of the balance changes (not typically bug fixes though).

Three:
Still not a name thief.

ProjecL

06-11-2013

didn't notice it was removed. must have played with another champion when the game was rolled back.

thanks for the info

Aurelyce

06-11-2013

Seven and Seven you two are too confusing D: Pick other names =@@@@