Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get the wanted mid lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunnartheGUNNER

06-07-2013

Hi!
I'm not maining mid but thats the role i'm best at so we can say i'm maining it. But how can i get people to understand that i'm good at it in pciking phase?

Because there is realy odd i get negative stats and if i get negative stats because of constant babysitt i almost every game take it back. playing in silver 5 but i can't get people to understand.

How did you guys do? How should i do? I tried everything.

"let me mid pls" "mid or troll" "i'm good mid so pls let me mid if you wanna win" even my duoq partner said "pls let gunnar mid" nothing works.

For some reason i'm last pick all games. Probably because i fell from silver 3 to silver 5 cause they forced me to support.

How do i deal with leavers aswell? seems like i get them everygame? Is it possible to carry 4vs5 and is there anything special to think about when 4vs5?

Razerclicker

06-07-2013

Hello man.
I know how you can get mid in every game.
I'm creating a ranked team and need players who are at Silver division.
I'm silver 5 myself and just like you, fell from Silver 3.
If you're interested in joining the team , please answer below so I can give you a link for your application or add me in game. (Summoners Name : RazerClicker).
Hope you're interested.

Gloom Cox

06-09-2013

You can win a 4vs5 game, been there, done that.

There's no guarantee for any lane in any game, you should be able to play several roles. What I usually do is say which my strong lanes are and that (much like you) bot lane is by far my weakest. Since most people playing ranked do want to win, there's often a compromise to be found.

It does help if you can compromise yourself. I've given mid to others and went top many times even when the pick order was in my favour, for example.

But if you play one lane and one lane only and insist on that, no matter the wording, I'd consider you a troll and tell you to learn to play other lanes as well.

PowerageEU

06-09-2013

Do not write "mid or troll", it is disrespectfull.
You can mid very easily, just write it. If someone wants it too, pick order is a law.
Be sure to always check lolking before u let someone mid. It is very high chance that bronze midlaner will loose a lane. If you realize that he is bronze, try to write it in a polite way and make arguement that you are higher elo- higher chance to win. If he choose mid anyway, there is nothing you can do about it. It is collective game so when you play ranked you need to be ready with all possible lanes. Even if you dont have support runes for your support, it is a big minus for you team.

Thoraggan

06-10-2013

Quote:
PowerageEU:
You can mid very easily, just write it. If someone wants it too, pick order is a law.
Be sure to always check lolking before u let someone mid. It is very high chance that bronze midlaner will loose a lane

Oh is that so? you have to be carfull about lolking i am bronze and won my midlane yesterday yet lost thanks to a silver 1. If someone is in bronze don't tag him with a "you suck" banner on his forehead just try to know how he plays first!

Write

02-21-2015

Quote:
PowerageEU:
Be sure to always check lolking before u let someone mid. It is very high chance that bronze midlaner will loose a lane. If you realize that he is bronze, try to write it in a polite way and make arguement that you are higher elo- higher chance to win. If he choose mid anyway, there is nothing you can do about it. It is collective game so when you play ranked you need to be ready with all possible lanes. Even if you dont have support runes for your support, it is a big minus for you team.

This is bronze... BRONZE SUCKS SOO MUCH THAT EVERYONE TROLL... YOU KNOW WHAT, THE ONLY THING I LEARN IS TO TROLLPICK MID IF YOU WANT THAT.