Fizz vs Kayle problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itayz

07-06-2013

While playing Fizz last game I was put against Kayle, straight at level 1 I was getting zoned by her E, she warded side bushes and pushed like mad with her E.
after being zoned and unable to get 1~3 early cs I finally reached level 2, I tried going agressive just to get a grasp of the damage trades, I won in the trade, she q'd me and used her e to auto attak me forever.
The difference is that she strated 5 health pots and 4 mana pot and 2 wards, so she NEVER ran out of mana and just spammed e.

I figured I'd try trading with her as soon as her E was down but that was no success, she stayed out of my range for 3 seconds and then just ran back to harrass me.

I soon figured out how easily she had 25 more cs than me.

the game continued and we lost hard but I felt good about trading with her later in the game.

Is there anything I should be doing against her up until level 6? How do I deal with the zonning and not falling off?

Khazador

07-06-2013

Fizz vs. Kayle is quite a hard match, because not only can she zone you hard, she also counters your ulti easily. As you said, you can trade with Kayle quite well. For that you have to be able to get an idea of how long her E holds before it turns off. If you know that you can make your move right before it turns off and then she can't harm you nearly as much as you can. That is how YOU can zone her in return.

Banaantjeh

09-06-2013

First of, you should always try to start with an experience headstart; leech at wolves/wraights camp, if your jungler lets you. Next, try to insta-gib her at lv 2 with W+Q (make sure you get close to her when you're about to hit lv 2).

The lv 1~2 part: if she pokes you with aa, just stay behind your creeps, as they'll attack her as soon as she overreaches. The most important part is that you hit lv 2 earlier than she does. As lv 2-3 are your 'god' lvls.

Tip: try to get your runes/masteries right. I use an almost full flat ap build + 30/0/0 masteries. Also I start with a tombe + hp. With 55ap your lv 2 is very very deadly.