Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ingame timer option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vixxon

06-05-2013

Is it posible to add a decent in game timer. Like in example i type /timer 1909 and it will count down from game time till 19:09 ...
I see alot of people using timers either by using the chat , but that doesnt realy give a decent direction of what to expect.
Its verry easy to miss that one.
The other option that people do is play windowd and make a timer themselfs to click when a buff , dragon , or baron is taken.
I would just like 1 or 2 timers for the major baron / dragon keypoints in game without being forced to play windowed if i want a decent timer.
I think its a big thing that league needs , with little to no efford :-)
It also makes it so timing isnt just put on 1 guy , lets say i can put up 1 timer or 2 ,
That means the jungler and mid can do the blue and red timing , and me as support can just keep track of drake and baron . or when the next ward will expire.

p.s : Or maybe somebody knows a teamspeak addon with timers ? so i can hit some keys and a voice actualy says baron is about to spawn...

Osturas

06-05-2013

would definitely be useful.
There's actually a /note command, would be nice if it tells you sth you set the time for, eg /note 2513 baron

BurbonBread

06-06-2013

Is this so hard to remember the respawn delays of the main monsters and then simply calculate the respawn time and remind it for few mins ?

And for the wards come on they are all 3 mins.

24Seven

Recruiter

06-06-2013

Quote:
Osturas:
would definitely be useful.
There's actually a /note command, would be nice if it tells you sth you set the time for, eg /note 2513 baron

yes, yes, yes, a million times this.
A chat managed jungle timer, yes.

ProjecL

06-08-2013

Quote:
BurbonBread:
Is this so hard to remember the respawn delays of the main monsters and then simply calculate the respawn time and remind it for few mins ?

And for the wards come on they are all 3 mins.

this, i never forgot that Wraiths,Wolves and small Golems take 50 sec to respawn,Buffs take 1 minute, Dragon takes 6 Minutes and Baron takes 7 minutes

Vixxon

06-09-2013

Well its all nice the support i get here :-) But i feel like theres also other things to take note off than just a NPC. In my lane i might want a timer for a guy his flash cd ... Or ultimate cooldown :-) There is tons of uses for it. And it wouldnt hurt the game in any way i think. Especialy not when u limit it :-) I will have to try out the /note ;-)