Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the strongest early game champ 1v1 and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acnológia

Recruiter

06-05-2013

"Fiora is by far the worst champion in the league early/mid/late" -Gregidot

I'll go for Lee/Riven

But idk if you mean a "just head-on" fight or laning phase or top-laning.

Would then consider something like vayne/cait/draven

DW MAN I GOT DIS

06-05-2013

without any items, teemo since he has blind and will therefor win any autoattack battle
with items, a khazix with Q and red pot (highest base damage atm if target is singled out) for autoreset

This question is completely irrelevant though since it just depends on lvl 1 1v1 brawling which won't ever happen unless u do a 1 man invade and find some lonely enemy...

As for the strongest early game presence in lane?
Top: Riven/Renekton/Lee
Jungle: Nautilus/Eve/Shaco
Mid: really always a skill matchup... no one really holds the mid lane earlygame crown
adc: Draven/Cait/MF
Support: Sona, Thresh, Leona

SNSD Sooyoung

06-05-2013

the strongest 1v1 a low levels is olaf. q spam with faster as with lower hp. he is the strongst early game 1v1 and has been for a long time

imQuiet

06-05-2013

It entirely depends.

But i'd have to say the strongest champion 1v1 during the laning phase is Renekton, and that's only because he has a kit that enables him to deal with just about anyone in the right hands. He will -win- his lane if the guy playing him knows him inside out, even against his defined "counters".

Also @op:

Tryndamere with a full fury bar hurts more than Fiora does early game, especially if he uses ArPen marks. 110 dmg off the bat with 230+ critical hits, having 35% crit chance from his fury along with the AD Debuff from his W. If Trynd grabs an early wriggles lantern and zeal, he'll kill/force Fiora to B if she dares try to all-in him. Level 6, Fiora doesn't have much of a chance.

Syraky

06-05-2013

Lulu or riven

Messher

06-05-2013

I'd go with tiger udyr, its damage is insane

Don Eulrich

06-05-2013

quinn

Aapee

06-05-2013

Xin zhao has completely ridiculous damage potential lvl 1-3.

venerdì

06-05-2013

I think fizz or riven

Coolguy9000

06-05-2013

Urgot