Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A note about recent server downtime & compensation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedAfricanChild

06-14-2013

Ok guys, we reached the page Number Grovyle. it's made me sad that riot DGAF ... we jsut ask for an answer ... JUST AN ANSWER ... yet they said nothing >.>

We pay for the game, we pay their job, we want an answer ... >.>

FeedAfricanChild

06-20-2013

ok so, sorry to bump this, but i still have problem concerning the lag and such, not implying the compensation but the lag and disconnection make it uncomfortable ;_;

Oqwert

06-21-2013

2338 dislikes O.o

Arathan

06-22-2013

not bad

RedKill BaseLine

07-02-2013

BUMP!

Still server issues and lag-spikes.

KURAYAMl

08-19-2013

I call bullsh*t! You say you understand our pain? You promise us that it will be better, and yet we're here again. It's unacceptable how you behave, no matter if it's a free to play game or not. We all know that people pay money for this game. Where does it go? Why do we still have servers that die almost every week? Why do we still have laggs and ****ty connections? I want answers! And I want YOU, riot, to get your sh*t together! You failed to keep your promise and I am sure that you will keep failing in the future. Why should you give a damn about the players when they'll keep playing after all? Be warned, people will be disappointed and people will stop playing because of your bad servers. I suggest you fix your problems before it's too late.

LoLzEnN

Recruiter

10-12-2013

20 ip boost and 1 free hug ! That's bull****s i am sick of this. Every night the server is down ! we want 2k riot poins

LoLzEnN

Recruiter

10-12-2013

Look at this riot http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/riot-games-give-compensation-to-europe-west-customers?share_id=sZZUZlFMxN&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Dycal LosDeviles

12-01-2013

qe4e4

Alpha Kitten

06-11-2014

lol...