Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MeDroiD teaches you how to stream v2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hey im your dad

01-18-2015

So do you still plan to Copy-Paste some more from Dota2?

5 things you didnt knew about League of Legends, (because you dont play Dota2)
Where do all RiotGames idea come from? I have to tell and expose it to the community.

1. - "The fancy HD Looking towers, exported from Dota2, which do not match to your fancy colorful kiddy game."
2. - "UPDATE: You cannot get Suspended anymore, we just copypasted Dota2's Low Prioriy System"
3. - You guys know you are ****ed, then you have to make some major changes. Because in the matter of time, Dota2 "WILL have more players than your silly. Kid builded up game, with autistic retards think they are cool over "text".
4. You are so scared to lose your community because you know how bad the game you created is, in Dota2. It is possible to use spells on teammates, even troll them all the way. But what happen when a Champion have spells which can affect the team in a bad way? ILL TELL YOU, "Investigating Issues of Champion?"
5. You know how screwed your game is, when it is possible to troll your teammates, i hope whole your community will start **** their own teamover and over, because that is what every player wait for in League of Legends.

I played this game for to long now (3½year), and realised it was a complete waste of my time. Getting banned for carry games, getting 14 days ban for playing.
Game filled with kids, and it is not possible to carry in the same way.
I personally really think that it is so sad, see how hard you noobs are trying to get a game like "Dota2".

I quitted "League of Legends", and im totally new to Dota2.

I managed to get a ok win ratio, in League of Legends, i had 341 wins and 305 lose. And you know why, because there is something called kids, that RiotGames see thru fingers with. The word "kids" is those kind of people who get mad because they cant play ranked at level 30, so they go get mothers creditcard and use all her money on RP so they can buy champions "so they can play Ranked".

That is why it is free2play, right?
Coz nobody can play ranked free, only if they buy alot of champions, or play retardless counts of games to spare IP up to buy Champions needed for playing ranked.
But no, you cant buy runes for RP? Ohhhh goood job, so you want people to spend all their ip's on Runes. So when they hit LEVEL 30, they dont have enough champions to join a ranked queue.

In Dota2 (started playing the game (2014/November)
This is my win ratio below, it is possible to carry games in Dota2. And you dont get banned for having a retarded team even that you tell them they are retarded (true that they are).
With the win ratio 248 wins 103 lose now.
By the way i deleted "League of Legends" from my computer.
I hope it is okay with you guys, i just have to inform people how shady you guys are.

NOTE I REALISED WHAT YOU NOOBS WERE UP TO, IM ABOUT TO REPORT YOUR PLANS TO "VALVE"

FabeyHD

Recruiter

01-19-2015

Quote:
hey im your dad:
So do you still plan to Copy-Paste some more from Dota2?

5 things you didnt knew about League of Legends, (because you dont play Dota2)
Where do all RiotGames idea come from? I have to tell and expose it to the community.

1. - "The fancy HD Looking towers, exported from Dota2, which do not match to your fancy colorful kiddy game."
2. - "UPDATE: You cannot get Suspended anymore, we just copypasted Dota2's Low Prioriy System"
3. - You guys know you are ****ed, then you have to make some major changes. Because in the matter of time, Dota2 "WILL have more players than your silly. Kid builded up game, with autistic retards think they are cool over "text".
4. You are so scared to lose your community because you know how bad the game you created is, in Dota2. It is possible to use spells on teammates, even troll them all the way. But what happen when a Champion have spells which can affect the team in a bad way? ILL TELL YOU, "Investigating Issues of Champion?"
5. You know how screwed your game is, when it is possible to troll your teammates, i hope whole your community will start **** their own teamover and over, because that is what every player wait for in League of Legends.

I played this game for to long now (3½year), and realised it was a complete waste of my time. Getting banned for carry games, getting 14 days ban for playing.
Game filled with kids, and it is not possible to carry in the same way.
I personally really think that it is so sad, see how hard you noobs are trying to get a game like "Dota2".

I quitted "League of Legends", and im totally new to Dota2.

I managed to get a ok win ratio, in League of Legends, i had 341 wins and 305 lose. And you know why, because there is something called kids, that RiotGames see thru fingers with. The word "kids" is those kind of people who get mad because they cant play ranked at level 30, so they go get mothers creditcard and use all her money on RP so they can buy champions "so they can play Ranked".

That is why it is free2play, right?
Coz nobody can play ranked free, only if they buy alot of champions, or play retardless counts of games to spare IP up to buy Champions needed for playing ranked.
But no, you cant buy runes for RP? Ohhhh goood job, so you want people to spend all their ip's on Runes. So when they hit LEVEL 30, they dont have enough champions to join a ranked queue.

In Dota2 (started playing the game (2014/November)
This is my win ratio below, it is possible to carry games in Dota2. And you dont get banned for having a retarded team even that you tell them they are retarded (true that they are).
With the win ratio 248 wins 103 lose now.
By the way i deleted "League of Legends" from my computer.
I hope it is okay with you guys, i just have to inform people how shady you guys are.

NOTE I REALISED WHAT YOU NOOBS WERE UP TO, IM ABOUT TO REPORT YOUR PLANS TO "VALVE"

So after all, I can conclude that you are a toxic player, that probably just got perma-banned, cause he told his teammates that they are retards and maybe something more. Very interresting and contributing to this thread!

PsyNomiak

01-19-2015

Quote:
Naut Bad:
Open Broadcast Viewer is a nice fancy streaming kit I use. It's also 100% free as an alternative to Xsplit

Me 2 , I prefer is easier ; )

daveris2

Recruiter

01-22-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-M7XStTNE