Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL crashes on Twisted Treeline every game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowpinger

07-04-2013

Can confirm I have GTX 660 TI but the newest update 320.49 made no real change, but i get now a "cannot create dump file (error 138)"

I noticed some serious FPS drops when tower shots a target. Sometimes the Optionsmenu turns completly red. Getting worse and worse with newest driver

Deregon

07-15-2013

Same thing here. It crashes only in 3v3 and ARAM. 5v5 works perfectly fine.

Notafreak

07-25-2013

bump..
aram and 3v3 freezes all the time on me . . just had 7:1 riven with weak teammates and we( i ) were crushing their base. tehn .freeze ... taskmanager.... kill lol.. relogg .. i come back 1min later.
they are killing our base.

320.49 driver

Carlsberg

Recruiter

07-25-2013

down grade drive to 314.22 and your lol will be fixed sir

DaBixx

11-11-2014

i am using a Geforce 9600 GS (yes, a little old XD) and this happens to me after nvidia installed on my pc softwares to "improve" my experience... What could it be due to?