Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Download Link?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

contractas1

06-04-2013

Disclaimer: I am not sure if this exists.

Hello Summoners!

I really want to play PBE again but I can't find the download link for it, I had quit LoL for a while which is why I uninstalled it, but LoL still got me and I'm back but without PBE. I want to have PBE and the main client, I love testing so I can't test now just cause i can't find the link to download PBE. If anyone knows the link to download PBE please reply in this thread for a chance to win 10$ RP card (NOT!) Also if there is no thread, Riot, could you create one? I think there are a few older PBE players who quit PBE and now want to come back to it cause they want to play in PBE again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurelyce

06-04-2013

There is a thread. Have you ever heard of a FAQ? 'Cause it's all there :') http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/7E9DF6E51395AAA0D8215B5DFE06B491BC12BEA9
Good luck ^^