Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox HP and HP regeneration too low

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markus Vakarian

06-03-2013

These base stats are too low in my opinion
They can't give him this bad stats only because he has a good heal on W.Many top champions have a good susitain but they have so low HP and HPR
Aatrox : 395 (+85) - 5.75 (+0.5)
Xin Zhao : 445 (+87) - 7 (+0.7)
Tryndamere : 461 (+98) - 7.9 (+0.9)
Yorick : 421 (+85) - 8.5 (+0.7)
Cho Gath : 440 (+80) - 7.5 (+0.85)
Irelia : 456 (+90) - 7.5 (+0.65)

I think these are the champions with better HP sustain and they all have better base stats than Aatrox

I understand top champions without sustain like Darius,Wukong,Riven or even the ones with low sustain like Fiora and Garen could have very high HP and HPR base,but not these champions above!

BurbonBread

06-03-2013

you're so wrong man about atrox

for the other champs yes they have built in sustain + passive sustain and it's hard for champs like rengar

But Atrox is not a sustainer he is an assassin ("dive in, kill some, try to survive, dive back in kill others&quot once well stuffed he can pretend to be a fighter that remains in fight all day long.

The key with Aatrox is to chose well between sacrificing health to damage and fill your bloodwell, and healing to prevent you from using blood well before key ennemies are dead.

I need only one quote to prove that aatrox sustain is far enough

Rengar hp stats :
Health 435 (+85 / per level)
Health Regen 3.6 (+0.4 / per level)

i haven't checked 100 % of the champs but i'm pretty sure he is the lowest one.

Markus Vakarian

06-03-2013

i didn't know Rengar's HP regeneration.....he's really bad indeed and he should be buffed in this.
But i never used him top

i don't mind which role will have Aatrox late game...we are talking on the lane phase and i just compared his stats with other top champions
I don't think he's an assissin,he has no burst...just Q + AA is not much
Xin can be assassin and as you see he has higher stats.

24Seven

Recruiter

06-04-2013

I'm no Morello, but i think it's like this because of how extremely strong his heal is, specially since it scales off ad and with the 200% heal bonus when below half hp.

Just a thought.

Markus Vakarian

06-04-2013

Quote:
24Seven:
I'm no Morello, but i think it's like this because of how extremely strong his heal is, specially since it scales off ad and with the 200% heal bonus when below half hp.

Just a thought.

i hope this is not the reason
it's not fair to give bad stats to someone only because they have abilities that can help in the same way

But fortunately it's not always like you say;Tryndamemere,Fiora and Zed should have a very low base AD since they get bonus AD passively from abilities.Poppy is the champion with higher base armor even if she gets extra armor from W...

24Seven

Recruiter

06-06-2013

True, but if you compre for example an Ap Xin with a Full Ad Zed (so the passive extra dmg i higher), ap xin get's alot more from his ability than the extra damage from Zed.

It all comes down to balance really, and considering it's PBE, nor we nor Riot can 100% trust the balance issues, because it is a very small community and sometimes the general opinion from PBE is different from the rest.

i think it was Vi that was considered UP in PBE but when she joined the live servers she was considered a good pick, some even OP.

BurbonBread

06-06-2013

Quote:
with a Full Ad Zed (so the passive extra dmg i higher

The passive is related only to target's health -__-

Markus Vakarian

06-06-2013

Quote:
BurbonBread:
The passive is related only to target's health -__-

W passive :|