Is Aatrox Tryndamere's Rival?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolnart

30-05-2013

I've decided to take a look at Tryndamere's lore and it speaks of a "Dark figue wielding a living sword"

Now I'm not so sure but Aatrox is dark...And his sword seems to be alive...Maybe Tryndamere's lore hinted to such a champion after all this time?

SlicingMaelstrom

30-05-2013

He pretty much destroyed Trynd's village,making him as he is now. So..yeah..kind of a rival.

TheGons

30-05-2013

Well, for Trynda Aatrox is a rival. For Aatrox Trynda is his creation, thats why Aatrox has special lines he says towards Trynda.

Chris von Muir

30-05-2013

Aatrox has a line that mentions Tryndamere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...dcVtpa8#t=160s

Also, Aatrox has been to Freljord, and the behavior of both the mystery man and the people on the man's side fit Aatrox's effect on his allies in battle.

The line also suits the way the mystery man left Tryndamere, as if he created what he wanted then left with his job done.

Kolnart

31-05-2013

All the pieces are coming together...

Well we must now hope that there will be a secret quest involved between them, like if Tryndamere kills him he says like "Finally...Redemption has come" or something while Aatrox is like "You were always weak!" Or something of it I don't know..Make it look awesome, like the Rengar vs. Kha'zix quest