Facebook and free Tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurau

19-02-2011

I heard I can get free Tristana if I do something in facebook.

I don't have facebook account. If I make one how do I "link" facebook account to my game account so I get the free champion?

Moddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2011

you go to their facebook eu.leagueoflegends.com/facebook and press the button, free tristana with a skin
and ofc you need a facebook to do so

Aurau

19-02-2011

That seems to give only skin. No Champion itself.

SneezingPandaGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurau View Post
That seems to give only skin. No Champion itself.
Champ too, I got both.

Aurau

19-02-2011

I am not sure even about skin. How can I see if I have the skin? I definitely don't have champion.

SneezingPandaGG

19-02-2011

Go to your profile, then click on "Champion" banner, then look for Tristana, if her thumb is grey you did something wrong and you don't have her, however it thumb is coloured, you got her and probably you got skin too. If you want to check if you got the skin, click on thumb and when that Tristana window opens click on "Skins" tab, look for Riot Girl Tristana and if on the bottom of the skin pic it says "Owned" you got skin.

Aurau

19-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdiBey the VIII View Post
Go to your profile, then click on "Champion" banner, then look for Tristana, if her thumb is grey you did something wrong and you don't have her, however it thumb is coloured, you got her and probably you got skin too. If you want to check if you got the skin, click on thumb and when that Tristana window opens click on "Skins" tab, look for Riot Girl Tristana and if on the bottom of the skin pic it says "Owned" you got skin.
Thanks. He is grey and skin is locked as well so I did not get that either.

When i now go to http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/facebook it says "The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account.". However it is not on my account.

Does it take some time to update? Or any other tips how to get it working?

SneezingPandaGG

19-02-2011

It could be that it takes some time to update because server has terrible issues at the moment, try relogging or just wait and check it tomorrow, if it still isn't there, your best shot would be at support but it will take some time until they respond. I helped as much as I could

Aurau

19-02-2011

I tried following instructions in http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=80451 but that didn't work either. I tried with Chrome and with IE and tried relogging to client several times. Nothing helped. I guess I have to try email to support.

Zeizeiii

20-02-2011

I got exactly the same problem: "The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account." Ive tried to do the thing again few times, but still not working.