Can i sell a champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuicksilverGr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-06-2010

Cause I couldn't wait for new champions to come up on the weekly rotation and hoped to see some1 i am interested to buy, i went forward and bought a champ. it turned out not to be so great champ so im asking is there any way i could sell that champ back? even for half the IP i bought him i dont mind. if not it would be a good idea to have such an option from my side of view always
thx

Relevantname

30-06-2010

No

Vaelorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-06-2010

Altho I sympath. with your situation, there is no reason they should let you do this.

If I buy a book from a shop, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but after a while I saw that that book wasn't really what I liked - would they give me a refund or give me half or some silly % back?

No ofcourse not.

HanriderWE

Recruiter

30-06-2010

We don't care, go away

Johanitsu

30-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
Altho I sympath. with your situation, there is no reason they should let you do this.

If I buy a book from a shop, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but after a while I saw that that book wasn't really what I liked - would they give me a refund or give me half or some silly % back?

No ofcourse not.
Actually yes
cause i was working in a book store and we allowed for full refund of a book for the first 7 days with the recieve

Vaelorian

30-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanitsu View Post
Actually yes
cause i was working in a book store and we allowed for full refund of a book for the first 7 days with the recieve
probably if the book was sealed? anyway this is more then likely an exception - regardless my example is as stated an example.

You can make up countless examples where you don't get a refund.

Rofaka

01-07-2010

well you should be able to, i'd like to delete some of my tier2 runes, combining them made them useless to me... (AB when i need crit chance)

Chainsawz

01-07-2010

Actually, The law in most countrys states that if you something you should be able to return the item of purchase unless when buying the item it clearly states that you are not able to refund the item after purchase...

Besides I dont see why Goa Is not willing to so since its all money in the bank for them becouse

Most ppl will sell 3 heroes maybe more to get one hero. After some time they want to play an old hero but he is sold and then they will have to buy him again..

Vaelorian

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rofaka View Post
well you should be able to, i'd like to delete some of my tier2 runes, combining them made them useless to me... (AB when i need crit chance)
Deleting some runes or getting a refund for heroes is not the same ofc.

But yes I'd like to DELETE some old runes aswell.

VileEvil

02-07-2010

It would be nice. I could finally sell that stupid Kog Maw that made me waste my precious IP...