Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatrox W Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Zetz

05-30-2013

Hello everyone.
I want to inform you about a bug I encountered when playing Aatrox on the PBE server.
I don't know how the bug was triggered but the healing on every third hit broke and healed him every two strikes instead of three. I hope Riot will fix this (or have it already fixed) because that kind of health regeneration would be just insane
Hope I could help

Btw: I am not sure if somebody posted this already.

Markus Vakarian

05-31-2013

i never noticed this but i noticed that sometimes the heal is much more than basex3 (when under 50%)
i could heal for almost half of total HP (about 1000)

another thing about W......why the bonus damage can't critically strike??
i think all the abilities that gives bonus damage can do it...Talon Q,Draven Q,Sivir W and many others...
Honestly i don't know if all can proc critic because some of those champions are not builded with Crit chance,but i think they can.

Neverworld

05-31-2013

Aatrox's W is not a apply-on hit, it's a passive that will deal additional damage to the already basic damage.

24Seven

Recruiter

05-31-2013

From the description of the skill it should crit, but when it comes to this kind of stuff it's up to Riot to decide to leave it or not. once in the Public Chatroom 1 I asked i think RiotIcosahedron about if Nidalee traps we're considered units, Icosa (or wich Rioter it was) said that he/she would talk with fellow Rioters to figure it out if they are/aren't and should/shouldn't.

As for the Ze Zetz, i'll try and watch you're replayand see, maybe you just had a ton of attack speed and didn't notice.

Edit: What's your PBE summoner name?

Ze Zetz

06-02-2013

I just tried to look at the replay myself right now, but the problem is that I left the game (costum against bots) and it didnt catch the replay. QQ
Sorry about that :/

Edit: McLappLappen

24Seven

Recruiter

06-05-2013

Aww

Oh well, if it happens again say so