Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pbe opening

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nike4EV3R

05-29-2013

Hello riot would you be kind enough to answer if the Pbe sign-up will be open this saturday

Aurelyce

05-30-2013

Probably not.. You can try, but it's not very likely to happen...

icu Tris

05-30-2013

I don't want to open a new topic, so i ask here:

I know it is unlikely that the pbe signup will open anytime soon again, but where is a place where I can find out if it is open for registration?

Aurelyce

05-30-2013

You can't; nobody can. You see, it is unknown when they will be opened again. Nobody knows. Not even Riot. Ok, maybe a few, but they are probably not allowed to tell..

icu Tris

05-31-2013

i did not mean to find out WHEN, but how to find out WHERE I GET INFO ABOUT IT as soon as it is opened

Aurelyce

05-31-2013

Ok calm down..? I am just trying to help. You can try pbe.leagueoflegends.com. If the signups are opened, you won't be redirected to the "PBE is closed" forum. That's pretty much the only way you know if it's opened or not. When it's open, it should be said in this (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF) topic

DeathlyCake

06-01-2013

Well i check their forums to see their PBE sign-up status.

Thread:

http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/

icu Tris

06-01-2013

Hey thanks for your replies. Sorry for the capslock, wasn't meant as an offence but more as as highlighting

thanks again =)

charging bull 8

06-03-2013

Quote:
Aurelyce:
Ok calm down..? I am just trying to help. You can try pbe.leagueoflegends.com. If the signups are opened, you won't be redirected to the "PBE is closed" forum. That's pretty much the only way you know if it's opened or not. When it's open, it should be said in this (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF) topic

i thik riot will post it as news on the main games patcher