Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas rework!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sendlor

05-28-2013

Is there going to be any Gragas rework sometimes soon? He is one of my favorite champions but the only thing I dislike about him is his barrel xD. I know it sounds weird but I would really much appreciate if the barrel would be more rounded like in the Oktoberfest Gragas skin

Legendary Zioke

05-28-2013

So you need a visual rework? It would be good not to say wrong and they accidently remake the whole champion

Bobyus

05-29-2013

wtf sorcery is this??

It all started with Jax rework, now all of a sudden everybody thinks every champion needs a rework...

Gragas is just FINE in both visuals and gameplay.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

05-29-2013

Gragas is one of my favorite champs (he was my main for a long time) but he is not on the rework list anytime soon. Gameplay wise he's fun, effective, and I think pretty well designed so there are a ton of other champions who need gameplay reworks (Xerath, Sion, Heimer to name a few). Visually there are also others who are in much more serious need of a visual upgrade first and they are getting priority.

Dannymann

05-29-2013

@FeralPony So u are saying that there are future visual reworks in progress atm ? ( Dont want to know the champs, but how much effort it is prioritized )

DB Lisa

05-30-2013

Quote:
FeralPony:
Gragas is one of my favorite champs (he was my main for a long time) but he is not on the rework list anytime soon. Gameplay wise he's fun, effective, and I think pretty well designed so there are a ton of other champions who need gameplay reworks (Xerath, Sion, Heimer to name a few). Visually there are also others who are in much more serious need of a visual upgrade first and they are getting priority.

Is there a list that you can link us or anyone? Or is that list private?

Just wondered :d

Tibore

Recruiter

05-30-2013

Quote:
FeralPony:

NuNu bot upgrade pls =]