Gragas rework!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sendlor

29-05-2013

Is there going to be any Gragas rework sometimes soon? He is one of my favorite champions but the only thing I dislike about him is his barrel xD. I know it sounds weird but I would really much appreciate if the barrel would be more rounded like in the Oktoberfest Gragas skin

Legendary Zioke

29-05-2013

So you need a visual rework? It would be good not to say wrong and they accidently remake the whole champion

Bobyus

30-05-2013

wtf sorcery is this??

It all started with Jax rework, now all of a sudden everybody thinks every champion needs a rework...

Gragas is just FINE in both visuals and gameplay.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

30-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Gragas is one of my favorite champs (he was my main for a long time) but he is not on the rework list anytime soon. Gameplay wise he's fun, effective, and I think pretty well designed so there are a ton of other champions who need gameplay reworks (Xerath, Sion, Heimer to name a few). Visually there are also others who are in much more serious need of a visual upgrade first and they are getting priority.

Dannymann

30-05-2013

@FeralPony So u are saying that there are future visual reworks in progress atm ? ( Dont want to know the champs, but how much effort it is prioritized )

DB lozza

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
Gragas is one of my favorite champs (he was my main for a long time) but he is not on the rework list anytime soon. Gameplay wise he's fun, effective, and I think pretty well designed so there are a ton of other champions who need gameplay reworks (Xerath, Sion, Heimer to name a few). Visually there are also others who are in much more serious need of a visual upgrade first and they are getting priority.
Is there a list that you can link us or anyone? Or is that list private?

Just wondered :d

Tibore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralPony View Post
NuNu bot upgrade pls =]